[F] Filming In Progress (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The sun's rays shined through the windows and into the room. Irene and you were sitting on the sofa playing Mario Kart. Irene would be laughing evilly while you whine. You have a love and hate relationship with Mario Kart. You seem to only be good at the game when you have the steering wheel but terribly when you had the normal controller. At some point when you were distracted Irene pushed your character off the track. You stare at her in disbelief before yelling and tackling her onto the floor. You tickle her while she tries to escape your tickle wrath.  

" And cut! " The director yells through the bullhorn. 

" Get off me! We need to see the filming results! " Irene whines 

" But you feel so comfortable. " You tease 

Irene scoffs. 

You laugh and get off of your leader. Irene smacks your shoulders while walking over to the director and the rest of the filming staff. The two of you were chosen to film a music video or rather you were forced into the leading position by your members. Originally it was going to be another member. However, somehow they managed to pull some strings and make you be the other lead. You really do not know if you should be thanking your members or skinning them alive even though Yeri insists that you should be thanking her. 

You are a person that tends to be misunderstood a lot due to your quiet personality, but when it comes to the members of your group and your fans, that image of you completely melts. You become a person that smiles a lot, really playful, & energetic. It did not take long for the members to figure out your crush on your leader even though you deny it a lot. But Joy teases you. 

" Oh please! You look at her like she's your everything. " 

 That is how the members started planning moments to purposely leave you alone with her. However, you would always end up nervous around her. 

" You look like a lost puppy around her! " Yeri teases 

" Oh, that's okay. Irene can be her trainer! " Joy cackles 

Honestly, you were so used to receiving confessions that you don't have experience in being the one confessing. Plus this was not just any other person, this woman you've fallen for is your leader. 

-------------------------------------

While reviewing the shots that have been taken Irene leans on you while watching the scenes. You stood stiffly the entire time. While the dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter