[F] Up 99 Steps (Yeri x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Come on hurry up! " Yeri screeches loudly while laughing. 

You stop and turn your neck to glare at the youngest member of the group. If only if the writer for Level Up Project didn't state the fact that if you finish walking up the stairs it signifies a happy marriage then you would have been perfectly fine. But no, here you are panting heavily, drenched in sweat, and your back is getting bruised because Yeri keeps hitting you. The other members remained at the bottom of the staircase watching you struggle. Irene told you to put Yeri down but Yeri threatened to pour cold water down your back and the temperature was already freezing enough in Europe. 

" Are the two of you seriously not going to get down? " Joy asks

You turn to look at Joy. 

" I seriously wish I could but do you think it would be possible with her on my back? " You shout. 

" Shut up and keep moving! " Yeri says as she hits your neck.

"Ow! " You grunt in pain. 

" Seriously though why am I the one that has to carry you up these flights of stairs? I thought you like Seulgi unnie more than me? " You question

Yeri giggles as she can sense the jealousy in your question. 

" Just keep going up the stairs and then when we reach the top I'll tell you. " Yeri replies 

You whine. 

" We're almost there anyway so you might as well continue! " Yeri encourages. 

You look at the steps that you still have and you look at her. 

" We are definitely not almost there. " You remark.

" I know now hurry up! " Yeri says. 

" Alright, alright alright. " You say while continuing to go up the steps.

The other members gave up on the two of you and your weird shenanigans. They just stood there and watched the two of you. 

" I swear, you better not make me carry you back down when we reach the top. " You groan. 

" I thought you go to the gym, what's the whole purpose of your training if you can't handle something like this? " Yeri teases. 

" I don't go to the gym to train to carry someone up ninety-nine flights of stairs. I don't even like stairs, to begin with! " You answer 

Yeri laughs. 

" Alright, I'll give you an option.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter