[N] Ready (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi pouts again when the both of you are standing in the living room in the front door. You chuckle and kiss her pout. You were going on a camping trip with your friends. As much as you want to stay home with her you know how long your friends have been planning this and it wouldn't be right if you suddenly decide to back down.

" Call me as soon as you arrive. " She says 

You nod. 

" I love you. " She says 

" I love you too wifey. " You tease 

"Yah! " She yells as her cheeks are red. 

You love her reactions whenever you call her wifey. You will never understand why she still gets shy because of it but it's the cutest thing in the world to you. You tied the knot two years ago. The both of you have been working hard to save up and move into this nice apartment compared to the old one the both of you lived in when you both were still college students. Your parents and in-laws have been bothering the two of you to have kids but the two of you aren't ready for that responsibility so you decide to wait. You're both still young so there's no rush. 

" But seriously, stay safe. " She says

" I will, I have to come back to you. " You reply

You kiss her one more time before entering your friend's car. Seulgi stands in the lobby to see you off. When your car slowly disappears she goes back into the apartment. When she enters and she's greeting by the sight of a crow sitting by the side of the window. 

" That's strange... crows never settle near the apartment... " Seulgi mutters. 

-----------------------------

You arrive at the cabin and the first thing you do is set your bags down and video call Seulgi. 

" So I take it that you've arrived? " She asks 

You nod. 

" What am I going to do... it's only been a few hours and I miss you already. " Seulgi pouts. 

You laugh. 

" Think of me then. " You answer

" It doesn't help if you aren't here! " She whines. 

" Alright alright.. I'll make it up to you when I get back from the trip I'll buy the art supplies that you were dying to have. Alright? " You suggest. 

" Yes! I love you, baby! " She exclaims

You grin. 

" I love you too. " You reply. 

She signs in content as she just stares at you through the screen. 

" Tone it down with those heart eyes Mrs. Kang. " You tease 

" But I'm looking at you with those heart eyes so why should it matter? " She replies playfully 

" Because you're making it difficult for me to concentrate. " You answer. 

She blushes while you grin. 

" You're the cutest. " You comment. 

" Babe. " She says. 

" Hm? " You reply 

" Do you think we should have kids? " Seulgi asks 

" Seulgi, I don't want to force you into thinking we have kids just because we're married. If we're ready for it then we will otherwise, let's just take our time alright? " You answer. 

" Babe, I'm not forcing myself. I just really want to have a family with you. Plus I know you want it too from how much you love taking care of your brother's kids. " Seulgi responds. 

" Alright. We'll talk about this matter as soon as I get home from the trip okay? " You remark. 

She nods. 

" So how has your day been so far? " You ask 

" Hm... It was great but just this one little thing. " She replies 

" What is it? " You question. 

" When I came back from seeing you off, there was a crow settling near our window and normally we don't have crows near our apartment. " She states. 

" That's weird. Maybe it'll leave tomorrow. " You say 

" Maybe. " She replies 

Just when you were about to say something. Your friend enters the room and tells you that they need you to help set up the fire pit for the chimney. You groan and turn back to look at Seulgi who chuckles when she sees you sulk. 

" Aw... are you going to miss me? " She teases. 

" Yes. " You remark. 

" You can talk to me tomorrow. " She says. 

" But tomorrow's too far. " You whine. 

" Alright.. then how about later on tonight? " She asks in a husky tone. 

You gulp. 

" I'll call you later. " You say 

She laughs as she has that smirk on her face that drives you insane. 

" I'll see you later then baby. " She replies

You had no words to say so you just nod. 

She grins before ending the video call. You immediately run to the living room to help your friends with the fire pit. When they were questioning as to why you were in such a hurry you just shout " I gotta call Seulgi later! " which shuts them up. 

-------------------------------------

" THIS IS NO FUN! YOU TRICKED ME. " You whine as Seulgi laughs evilly. 

" I'm sorry but your reactions were priceless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter