[F] Russian Roulettle [II] (OT5 x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The managers stare at you in disbelief as you're hiding in between the plants in the lobby of the dorm. These past few days have been crazy the members have been so clingy towards you to the point where you were staring to get scared. Whenever you enter the dorm the war already starts with who gets to spend time with you for the day and it ends up with the members forcing you to chose.

" Relax kid they're all at the radio schedule so we both have some peace and quiet for a few hours. " The manger states 

You sigh in relief and open the door happily but jump at the sight in the living room. 

" You said they were at a radio schedule... so why aren't they there? " You whisper as you elbow the manager. 

" Oh my baby! You're finally home! " Irene exclaims as she runs over to you and pulls you into a tight hug. 

" Unnie.. I can't breathe... " You groan as you try to escape her hold. 

" Did you eat yet? " Wendy asks 

"Not -" 

That's when all the members charge into the kitchen. 

"Yet. "

Cooking ends up taking longer than usual because you were asked to grade all of their food. You sit in the kitchen table staring at the food but you stare at Seulgi's & Yeri's dish in worry cause both of them do not look edible. 

" It's just the visual baby I ensure it's edible. " Seulgi reassured. 

You gulped and stared at the dish. You drag the manager over and volunteer them for sacrifice. 

" You dragged me into this. I'm not doing down alone. " You whisper.

The managers beg for mercy but you push them in front of the dish without saying anything. They have no choice but to eat the dishes Yeri and Seulgi cooked. Just a few seconds after scooping up one spoon of both dishes of their food the managers make a dash to the restroom. 

" But it wasn't for them... " Yeri grunts 

" If our managers were running away from it then what are you trying to do? Poison our baby? " Wendy remarks as Irene possesively hugs you and nods. 

Right after Joy immediately pushes her dish in front of you and you had to admit that you were shocked. Usually her skills would be no better than Yeri's or Seulgi's but at least her dish looks better than both put together. However, when you take a bite you immediately regret it. At least there was visual in the dish right? 

After three fails you were traumatized to put anything in your mouth. So when Irene was spoon feeding you her dish you immediately starting turning your head away and planning where to run away. 

" I'm not like those three baby! I won't kill you with my food. " Irene reasons but it still doesn't get through to you. 

She sighs as she puts the spoon down and glares at you making you gulp. 

" You don't like it when unnie's mad do you? " Irene questions 

You shake your head. 

Irene grins at your reply and quickly shoves the spoon of food into your mouth. 

" Great! I knew my baby is always obedient. " Irene cooes.

After this you've learned to lie and say that you've eaten even if you haven't. You don't want to end up eating five dishes from each member again.

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter