[N] Love Scenario I (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       You sit in the meeting room with other fellow producers waiting for your boss to come in. Today you're going to find out which producer within the company is going to be working with someone making their solo debut in SM. You were hoping that you wouldn't be chosen after working three full weeks without sleep. You don't care about the money anymore. You just want to remember how the sheets from your bed feel like until you get called in for another project. The chattering in the room quiets down when your boss comes in. 

" Alright, SM has made their decision on which producer they want to work with. " Your boss says as he turns to look at you. 

You feel your shoulders sink while other fellow producers congratulate you. 

" The new solo artist you're going to be working with is no other than... " You boss says 

You wait until he unfolds the post in his hand to reveal the artist. 

" Wendy Son! " Your boss announces. 

Suddenly the room became awkwardly tense. Your boss stared at you for a reaction but you looked so dazed. 

" Hey! You alright? " Your boss asks 

" Oh yeah, I'm fine don't worry. I'll get working on it. " You respond. 

Your boss nods. 

" Don't let me down. Even though I know you never do. " Your boss encourages with a smile. 

You nod.

" Meeting dismissed! " Your boss announces. 

Wendy Son. A name you thought you were never going to hear after high school. She was your first love. But also your first heartbreak. She was someone who taught you a lesson about love. However, she was also someone who made you afraid to love again. But you never hated her for leaving you, you just believe that it's your fault that you still feel things when you hear her name get brought up again. 

Everyone stands up and stretches. You hear other fellow producers celebrate their week off and you hear others talk about Wendy. But nothing was going through your mind right now and that's what Lay's noticed throughout the entire meeting.

" Hey, you alright? " Lay asks 

You nod. 

" You want to get lunch together then? " He suggests. 

" Nah I'm good. " You reply. 

You stop walking when Lay places his hand on your shoulder. 

" I may not be as close to you compared to your other friends but I know you more than most of the producers working here. Come on, let's go get lunch together. I know you're definitely going to need someone to talk to when you're going to be working with your ex soon. " Lay states as he pushes you out of the room.

---------------------

  You were in a Korean Barbeque restaurant with Chanyeol, Lay, Taeyong & Mark. Taeyong was constantly asking you how you felt about working with Wendy. However, you didn't know how to answer him since how do you pretend that you're fine when someone who was once precious to you is now coming to work with you? So you decide to come clean and tell them that Wendy's your ex and when that happens the reactions were pretty much how you would have expected it to be. The whole table except Lay and you were yelling.  

" Why did you end it with her? " Taeyong asks 

You found it kind of difficult to answer the question so it results with Lay hitting Taeyong on the back of his head with his chopsticks. It wasn't surprising that Taeyong was curious. Everyone else back then was curious why Wendy and you ended too. People would always ask why or how did Wendy and your relationship end when the both of you basically seemed to be born for each other. You just laugh it off awkwardly because you don't want to relive in those memories where you were miserable. Going through it once was enough for you. 

-------------------------------------------

Your boss lets you out from work early to prepare when Wendy comes. You should have felt relieved, happy, and excited. But you were laying on your mattress and you couldn't get a blink of sleep. Instead, you were nervous, restless, and not confident. You thought as time goes your feelings for Wendy would eventually leave too. However, right now you're certain that you're not ready to see her again. So you end up spending the night sleepless again.  

-----------------------------------------------

  You remember everything. From the first time you met her, where your first date was, and your first kiss with her. It was the beginning of December, the choir was getting ready for their winter concert. However, practice for the concert suddenly stops when the classroom phone starts ringing. Your teacher announces a break while she answers the phone. You hear your teacher call in two other seniors Seulgi and Krystal. The two of them stand there for a few minutes while your teacher explains something to them and when your teacher thanks them and you see the two seniors leave the classroom with a hall pass. Minutes later they return with another girl walking with them. 

" A new student huh? " You thought. 

Suddenly the practice for the concert stops as your vocal teacher introduces the new girl to the class. Her voice was bright and clear as she introduced herself. 

" HI, my name is Wendy. I hope to have a good year with everyone! " She says. 

Wendy sits in between Seulgi and Krystal as they hand her the music sheets to the songs that are being performed in the winter concert. You stare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter