[N] Ruined (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It's been almost two months since you left Irene. You have not said a word to her nor have you seen her. But it was almost ridiculous. Ever since you left her through that phone call it was almost like part of you left also. You've met so many people and done so many things to try to forget her. But at the end of the day you always stay up staring at her number that you still have blocked. There have been times where you were tempted to unblock her and call her but you stop remind yourself of that day and immediately turn off your phone. You left the music production field in case if she tries to find you. You had no inspiration to be able to produce music so you decide to help your friends run their business. You had to admit you did get paid a lot better compared to the music industry. So when you were bored you would drive around in your super cars you were able to afford thanks to your friends. But you did still keep in touch with Jaehyun and the other 97 liners. 

" She still tries to ask me about you. " Jaehyun comments. 

You don't say anything. 

" Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything. " Jaehyun replies. 

" What questions does she even have about me after what she's done? " You ask 

" Even if I don't want her to be near you because I'm constantly reminded of how you broke down in front of Dylan, Vincent, Rose & the others. You have to realize you need to settle this. " Jaehyun says. 

" I thought it was clear we ended. " You groan.

" Then just go see her and make that clear and then leave. Besides she doesn't know that you live with Vincent, Stella & others. All she knows is that we're your friends but she doesn't know your high school friends since they weren't here. " Jaehyun states. 

" You tell her. Set up a place and time and I'll be there. I don't want this to be a reason for me to unblock her and show weakness. " You reply. 

" Alright. I'll text you the details. " Jaehyun answers

" Thank you. " You say. 

" But honestly tell me, how are you doing? " Jaehyun asks

" Nothing's been well. You know that. " You reply before hanging up. 

-------------------------------------------------

You get the text from Jaehyun on the details on the place you'll be meeting her. You screenshot it and save the address so you can enter it into your car's navigation on that day. Honestly, you've been constantly working just to make sure that you won't ever have the chance to remember her. But it doesn't work, whenever you're on the internet her group is making constant headlines making you immediately close the browser. It doesn't make sense but as much as you want to see her, you don't at the same time. You still have the scars from the wounds she left on you, the last thing you need is for them to reopen. 

" Hey I need you to check the files on- Are you okay? " Chloe asks 

" Jaehyun called. Irene wants to see me. " You answer

Chloe pulls a chair and sits in front of you. 

" You're going to be okay right? " She asks concerned 

You nod. 

" You're not planning on going back to her are you? " Chloe questions 

" To be honest.. I don't know. " You reply.

Everyone in the agency knows that Chloe has feelings for you. The moment Dylan introduced you to all the workers it was obvious. However, Dylan and Vincent also know that you can't feel the same for her. Cause she's your mentor and you just got out the Irene mess so you wouldn't immediately want to throw yourself into another relationship. 

" Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter