[N] Night (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were closing as you felt yourself slowly drift to sleep. Wendy on the other hand seemed bothered as she just stared at you as your back is facing her. The latter glared at you as if you would understand what she wanted. Wendy pouts as she punches your arm but you don't budge. She sighs as she concludes that tonight is going to be one of those nights where she's not cuddled.  However, an idea pops into her head. She turns to you with a smile suddenly upon her lips. 

" Hey."

"......"

"Babe?"

"....."

Wendy grunts as she kicks your stomach finally waking you up. 

" What's wrong babe?" You ask trying not to let the smile you're holding back show.

Wendy doesn't say anything as she slips herself into your arms and rests her head on your collarbones. You chuckle as you pull the blankets to cover up the both of you. 

" Goodnight babe." You say as you place a kiss on her forehead. 

" Mmm. " 

You spend about thirty minutes smiling to yourself thinking about how adorable the person cuddled in your arms is. Maybe you should a bit more often. Staring at her for just a bit more you grin again before going back to sleep. 

------------------------

So I was browsing around the internet when I'm suddenly attacked with all these pictures of couples making me feel more lonely. XD The pictures gave me an idea so I just thought why not write about it? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter