[N] That's My Girl (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              The night was young as teenagers were walking around in the streets chit chatting. However, it quickly stops when gunshots are fired from a sleek black Mercedes C63 AMG. Cops were chasing after the luxury car while people were running around the streets. It's just another night where the Element gang strikes again. The most wanted criminals and the most dangerous. It consisted of Irene Bae, your girlfriend, you and a few others. 

        Your parents wanted to keep you away from all this but it couldn't be helped. When your father got a call from your mother screaming that you've been shot in the stomach, his world stops. You were only 7 at that time but now that you've been dragged into the dark side he immediately pulled you out of school and had you homeschooled. But even while you were still learning your father placed 5 of his men in the same room with your teacher to make sure that you were safe. He felt sorry but you couldn't live the normal life that a 7-year-old kid has. Since you couldn't make any friends, one of your father's best friends brings his daughter to play with you while they talk about their next drop off. 

               However, it was too late to try to protect the two of you. If someone already tried to come for you there's no doubt that there would be people coming to try to track down Irene too. So both of your fathers had no choice but to train you. Roughly around the age of ten, that's when your training started. The purpose of the training was to make sure nothing happens to you. However, you also had another purpose, and that was to protect Irene. You were thankful for training hard after being kidnapped once. Both parents were worried, the two of you only had two years of training when you both were kidnapped. However, your father believed in you. After breaking free from the kidnappers you realized you can't be nice anymore. The image of the kidnapper's men getting too close to Irene made your blood boil, you don't know what got into you but you ended up killing all of them and setting Irene free. But you were still young and had no idea what was that feeling you had earlier. You don't learn about love until you turn fourteen. 

            Sometimes when your father would be training Irene and you with other teenagers you'd end up with bruises on your face because you ended up punching the guys that were too close to Irene. Irene would chuckle when she sees you. She found it too cute and placed a kiss on your cheek. Your father & Irene's father would chuckle as they watch the both of you from afar. 

" They live such different lives from other kids but they're still kids. " Irene's father states. 

   You confess to her after two years of dealing with guys constantly trying to flirt with her. It was annoying because in your head she was already yours but nothing was official until Irene's father talks to you. 

" Why are you out here? " The older Bae asks 

You sigh. 

" Are you going to be mad at me if I say this uncle Bae? " You ask 

He chuckles. 

" No, say what's on your mind kid. " He replies 

" I hate all the guys that are constantly around Joohyun. " You state 

He laughs. 

" Oh trust me, I feel the same way. But that's because I'm her father and would skin any of them alive if they dare break her heart. But what are you going to do about it? " He questions.  

" Well, what should I do uncle? " You ask 

" Just tell her. " He says. 

You nod. 

  That night you ask to talk to Irene. If you were able to go back in time you wish you were able to fix the way you confessed to her since you were still naive when it came to love. 

" So what do you want to tell me? " Irene asks 

" Just promise me that it won't ruin our friendship. Please? " You ask 

Irene nods. 

" Whenever we're training, all those guys around you-" 

" Hey, I didn't ask them to approach me! " Irene defends

" I know but I hate when they're around you! " You grunt. 

Irene laughs as she seems to get the idea of what you're trying to say. 

" Anyway, it just bothers me when I see you with someone else that isn't me. I hate it, I want to be with you. Don't stand anywhere near those guys. " You sulk. 

Irene smiles as she grabs your face. 

" So what you're trying to say is that you like me right? " Irene asks 

" No. " You reply 

" What. " Irene says unamused. 

" I love you. " You say. 

Irene kisses your cheek and you grin. 

" I love you too. " She says

" It's just weird that he wasn't there today. It's almost like-"  

" I knew about your plan? " A voice interrupts. 

You turn and see your assigned target there. You immediately seize your weapon. He smirks and clicks his tongue. 

" Joohyun... Joohyun... Joohyun... After all these years I still don't understand why you would choose to be with someone like that when there's someone like me. " He says. 

Irene rolls her eyes. 

" What do you want pretty boy? " Irene asks 

" You. We would have been perfect together. " He says. 

" I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter