[N] Eyes Off (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its not her fault that she's attractive so it doesn't help the fact that she looks good in whatever she wears. However, the one thing you do mind is all the people's eyes who are obviously scanning her body. You bite your lip because it's not her fault. She can wear whatever she feels like wearing. It's just the people who won't keep their eyes off of her that drive you insane. It doesn't help that she's a bit dense so she can't sense it either. You sigh as you try to not let this ruin your day. Seulgi stares at you confused before she starts poking your cheek. 

" Babe what's wrong? " Seulgi asks 

" It's nothing. Yesterday was a long day so I'm still tired. " You reply 

Seulgi pouts. 

You grin and pinch her cheeks. She leans in and places a kiss on your lips. 

" Hang in there okay? The day is almost over. " Seulgi cheers on. 

You grin and nod. 

As expected of your positive girlfriend. 

---------------------------------

You couldn't wait until the day was over. You huff again as you stare at the male staff that was leaning in way too close to Seulgi but she's oblivious to this because she's focused on watching the recording of the group dance. 

" Alright! And that's it! We're finished! " The director calls. 

The Red Velvet members were bidding goodbye ton the staff and thanking them for their hardwork for today before heading into the changing rooms to change back into their clothes they came in. Seulgi was the last person to leave until she was stopped by the same staff member that was leaning in way too close to her. You groan as you throw punches in the air. 

" Uhm.. Excuse me. " The staff member says 

Seulgi turns and looks at him with her bright smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter