[N] If You Leave (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like you were dragging cement. You had to leave but at the same time you're being stopped. You had to do it even if you didn't want to because you didn't want to end up hurting her more than you've already been. Everyone knows that relationships within the idol world are tough but Wendy and you are like the both of you are walking on different dimensions.

At first everything worked out and everyone thought you were the sweetest couple ever but as time went by the both of you got busy, you were constantly given dramas or movies that were abroad while Wendy was busy working on projects, preparing for their concerts and so more. The both of you tried to hang in there because the both of you believed that the two of you would be able to get through it. But in reality the both of you end up hurting yourselves more the longer you hang onto this relationship. 

Irene and the others didn't want to say anything to the both of you because it could obviously be seen. The both of you were slowly drifting apart and can't match up with one another no more. The two of you got into a fight while you were in Shanghai and honestly that night went by horribly for you. But you couldn't leave when filming was no where close to being done so you just had to hold it in until filming finished and deal with everything later. However, by the time you got back it was already too late cause Wendy was already meeting someone else. 

Of course it would make sense that she would see someone else. Because it seemed like you didn't even have any effort left to save the relationship. So of course she would see someone else. But the world was cruel, even if you got dumped by a person you loved the world doesn't stop spinning. Cause of course, you had to leave to LA your hometown for another film. 

" I'm not asking you to chose between the two of us. " You said

" What? " Wendy questions 

" I'll let go. So you don't need to go through all that stress. " You respond 

Wendy doesn't say anything and just nods. You just take it as the signal to leave and you do and you don't bother to turn back. 

--------------------------

" You're seriously not going to go after her? " Irene asks 

" What's the point. We both know I couldn't make her happy so why would I continue to keep her latched onto me for? She deserves all the happiness in this world and I couldn't do that even if that was my job. " You reply 

--------------------------------

You felt truly stupid. Here you are standing at the airport trying to swallow your emotions because the last thing you need right now are the media to snap pictures of you bawling your eyes out. You can't lie and say you don't feel a single thing from this because if anything it tore you apart. 

" You ready to board? " Your manager asks 

You just nod afriad that the media will hear your voice crack. 

Your manager sighs and pats your back. 

" It's okay kid. Love comes and go. " Your manager says. 

And that's why you hate yourself more. The fact that you let this relationship go. 

----------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere in the practice room was stiff. Everyone was walking on ice  because even if Wendy denies it a hundred times everyone can see how your words affect her. When she said you were her world she meant it. Everything revolved around you, everything you did. She was heads over heels in love with you. She understood that you were busy but at the same time she missed it when you would come over just because you wanted to cuddle. The members decided to take a break from practice and she agreed as she sat and leaned against the mirror. Then her phone vibrated as her phone flashed a notification that she got a message from you. 

She wondered what was up so she opened the text and saw you sent a media file. She plugged in her earphones and opened the file and it's your voice that fills her ears. 

Even if you leave me
I’ll be happy if I’m able to just watch you
That’s all I need
Even if you’re in the arms of another
I’ll be happy
I’ll be happy if you just remember
That’s all I need

She hated you so much right now. How is she supposed to explain the reason why tears are flooding her eyes to her members now? 


No matter where you are
Don’t get hurt
Don’t skip meals because you want to diet

~FB~

" Wendy I swear I'm going to throw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter