[N] They Don't Know About Us (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've grown sick of people telling you what to do with your life. It's not like you asked for the suggestions. They comment on so many things, from the college you attend, the major you choose, the car you drive and now the person you date. You could care less about what they say about your education and car but the moment her name comes from their mouth you snap. 

" WHY? Why are you wasting your time with this girl?! I thought I made it clear that you're getting married to Irene! " Your father's shouts echo through the house. 

" What more do you want from me? I gave up my music production job and went to college to major in business like you wanted! Now you want this to go your way too?! " You growl.

Your father arranged a meeting for Irene and you. However, you were never notified about it until today when you find the Bae family standing in front of you with their daughter. Irene is pretty. True. However, you couldn't just give up the years of love Seulgi and you have. It doesn't make it any better that the two of you were fighting in front of the Baes. 

" I'm just doing this for your good! " Your father replies. You roll your eyes. 

" Again with this excuse. " You scoff. 

" You two please.... " Your mom mutters. 

" Listen to your mom and just make it simple. End whatever you have with Seulgi. " Your father says. 

You sigh as you stare at Irene who seems like she also doesn't want to be here. It wouldn't be surprising that she's probably going through what you're going through. She probably had this fight with them yesterday or while driving here. Then you glance at your dad. 

" I'm not going to end anything with Seulgi. 4 years." You say as you can see your father's face glow in red. 

" You hid the relationship from me?!" Your father errupts. 

" Would it make a difference look at where we are right now! " You yell 

" Leave her this instant. " He angrily spits out. 

You shake her head. 

" You won't understand. I waited my whole life just to be with her. I'm not going to leave her just because you decided to plan this without my word. " You stand up from the dinner table and throw you cloth onto the table. 

" Where are you going?! " You father yells. 

" Mr. & Mrs. Bae. You have a beautiful daughter. She will be loved by whoever she's interested in anyone but me. I'm sorry but my heart's been captured by someone four years ago and I love her that much that I can't allow anything to get between us. But don't worry, I gurantee there will be someone better to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter