[N] Happy (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You were standing outside of the mall looking around nervously. It's been a while since you've seen Wendy because of her job and you support her. She couldn't be more thankful to you for staying with her since idol relationships don't last long because of schedules or losing support from fans. When she texts you that she's free from schedules you jump for joy. You love Wendy a lot but you can't see her as often as normal couples would. She feels sorry but you reassure her that you're okay with it. You get startled when someone tackles you into a hug when her scent reaches your nose you grin and hug her back. 

" I missed you so so so much. " Wendy says. 

" Me too. " You reply 

" Alright enough standing outside, let's go in. " Wendy says 

In the mall, the two of you do what normal couples do, hold hands, pick out clothes for each other, eat, and get drinks. But today, you were staring at Wendy a little longer than you normally would and you had such a huge grin on your face. The two of you decide to go to the food court and get food but you were dozing off. 

" Hey. You okay? " Wendy asks 

You nod. 

She chuckles. 

" You're like a kid that had too much candy. Why are you so giggly today? " Wendy asks 

" I'm not telling you. " You respond as you pull the strings to your hood and cover your face. 

Wendy laughs and hits your shoulder. 

" Tell me! " Wendy whines. 

" Nu-uh. " You answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter