[F] Cutest (Yeri x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the SM Town family were running back and forth because of rehersals the members of Red Velvet are resting in their waiting room thankful that their rehersals went well and are over. This month and next month is going to be packed with schedules so the members are trying to rest as much as they can. Yeri was busy playing games on her phone to notice Seulgi and you snuggled up in each other's embrace while sleeping. Seulgi's head resting on your shoulder while you were snuggled up in between the blankets. The other members let the two of you be because they understood how tiring it was. Joy joined in the sleeping group as she made you move a bit and she took your other shoulder that was open while you rested your head on hers. 

" They look like a group of hibernating cubs! " Wendy squealed as she ran off to her bag which contains her phone cause she claims that she must get a picture of this. 

Irene chortles as her motherly side comes out and she makes sure that the three of you are warm. She tries to reposition the three of you but Seulgi and Joy wouldn't let you go so in the end she sighed and gave up. Wendy came back with her phone and started taking a photoshoot worth of photos. 

" Unnie what are you doing? " Yeri snickers 

" I'm taking pictures of this because who knows when this will ever happen again?! " Wendy exclaims quietly

Yeri scoffs and shakes her head. 

She pauses her game and turns to look at you. You were sleeping peacefully despite being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter