[N] Beat (Wendy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It's been a week and everytime you run into the Red Velvet members they can't help but snicker whenever they see you. Wendy has been obvious about her feelings for you and she made sure that you knew. However, you didn't know how to respond to her confession. But she forces herself to smile and your heart hurt. You didn't want her to pretend to be happy but she stubbornly said that she will wait. You know that wasn't true. She looked like she was ready to break down in any second. You knew she could not just keep trying to go after you because a few days later she says that she understands. She will not bother you anymore, She's tired and can't keep going after someone who doesn't try to go after her. After those words, she leaves you behind and you're left there staring at her figure that's slowly retreating. So now among the Red Velvet members and your group members, you're known as " coward". Everyone was frustrated by how you wouldn't go after Wendy and tell her how you feel. Especially when you feel the same way but what can you do now? She tries to make it seem like she doesn't exist anymore and it's making you go crazy. While you sit in the living room of your dorm lost in your train of thoughts a pillow hits your head. 

" You better start going after her. If she put in so much effort for you, then you better put in twice that effort. " Your leader snaps. 

" There's a dinner party tonight with everyone in the agency. So if I'm telling you now you better take that as an opportunity before Wendy decides to move on. " Your main vocalist says. 

You nod. 

They scoff. 

" You better mean it. Sometimes you make me want to pull my hair kid. " Your leader says before walking into the kitchen. 

You go into your room to get ready for the dinner party. You decide to wear a navy blue button-up and a blazer with dark jeans and black oxfords. You beat your members to the shower and get ready first. After that, you decide to spray some fragrance on. You tell your members that you're going to head out to the party first. You wanted to be early to make sure that you wouldn't miss Wendy when she arrives. You try to calm yourself by taking little sips of champagne but anyone could tell that you were nervous.  

" Just remember not to be nervo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter