[N] Run (Yeri x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    You never realized what the power of love could do to you. Anything that special person does or says can break you or make you feel like you're floating. You were constantly nagged and warned that the two of you are in different worlds. She's Asia's precious artist while you are simply a person that can't leave a quarter of an impact that she can. You were easy to replace to put it. But, you always reminded yourself to not listen to what they had to say. This wasn't their love story. This is only between you and her. You thank the gods to this day that you answered your friend's call because that was how Yeri and you met. You were one of the producers working in your friend's agency. 

  Your friend could tell that Yeri had an interest in you by the way she stared at you whenever you were talking to other staff members. Happy, whenever she sees you smile. Sad, when she sees the look on your face you make everytime you mess up on something. Bitter, whenever she sees a staff member shamelessly flirt or put their hands on you. Your friend saw it all and encouraged her to go for it.  You at the time weren't aware of Yeri's feelings. You were really honored to work with such a huge and successful group that you never really paid attention to her gestures towards you. So your friend decided to take it up another step and sign a contract with SM as an official producer of the company. He ends up dropping your name to the agency and that's how you got a phone call from SM. The moment you enter the agency, Yeri insists on being your guide to show you around the company. It left your friend chuckling because you haven't even signed your contract yet here you are getting a tour around the agency first. That was the start of Yeri and your love story. 

Your relationship with her involved cuddling 24/7, teaching her about music theory and composition, giving her inspiration ideas, watching movies, taking naps together, and writing lyrics about her to give to other SM artists to sing. You were sure most of the SM artists were already aware that Yeri and you were dating. However, it makes you nervous because you don't know how the agency will react to this news. But pretty soon you were going to find out how the agency reacts because Dispatch just released photos of the two of you from your recent date. Yeri was overseas so the agency

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter