[N] Lend Me Your Shoulder (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Something was wrong. Usually, the first person you see the moment you arrive at the Red Velvet members' dorm is your girlfriend Irene. But today, you're greeted by Wendy who is showing an expression that things are not fine. 

" What happened? " You ask

" She's just a bit more tired today than usual. " Wendy states. 

You nod. 

You stand in front of her door and knock before waiting for her to give you permission to come in. However, there wasn't a reply. In fact, the room sounded so quiet from where you were standing. 

" Joohyun? " You call out. 

Still nothing. 

You enter her room to be greeted by complete darkness. You find your girlfriend laying on her bed while staring at the ceiling. You try to not startle her as you enter the room. When she notices you, a small soft smile is on her face. You sit on the other side of her bed and pull her close to you. She rests her head on the crook of your shoulder. She shivers when she feels the warmth from your hands hold her cold hands. She chuckles as she sees your worried expression. 

" Why are your hands so cold? " You ask

" Maybe I was just waiting for you to warm them up. " She replies with a cute wink. 

You chuckle and kiss her cheek. 

" How was everything today? " You ask looking straight into her eyes. 

She feels warmth fill up within her body as she sees your warm but curious gaze. She loves how you always focus on her and onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter