[N] Drunk But Okay (Joy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  " Maybe it wasn't really a good idea... " Jaehyun says as he scratches the back of his neck. 

Jaehyun. Doyoung, Winwin & the unnie line of Red Velvet were watching you bounce around the room. The company was having a party at a bar and it all started going all wrong when Suho suggested to mix drinks who is pretty knocked out himself. 

" Did anyone know that the kid's tolerance was this weak? " Jaehyun asked 

" You literally mixed three of the strongest liquors we have in one cup and handed it to the kid yet you're sitting were wondering about tolerance? " Irene comments. 

" Wait where did the kid go? " Jaehyun asked looking around. 

They all turn to see you all cuddling Joy as she's trying to push you away. However, they weren't sure if her flushed cheeks were from the drinks or because of you. Only a handful know about the crush that Joy has on you. However, none of those in the handful were you. You were oblivious about it, and that was one of the reasons why she decided to keep this crush a secret. So she started being mean to you instead and you don't know why. Irene scolds her telling her that it's not going to do anything especially when she knows that you did not to anything to hurt her. 

" Tch. Oh yes she obviously hates the kid so much right? " Wendy scoffs. 

" I don't understand so what was the reason why she stopped again? " Chanyeol asks. 

" Cause apparently she found it hopeless. " Irene replies. 

" But did she even try in the first place? " Jaehyun questions. 

" Nope. " Wendy answers. 

" What.. that makes no sense. " Doyoung chirps. 

" That's what she said but she insisted that it stay that way because of our dating ban. " Irene comments. 

" But wasn't that only for two years? " Winwin asks. 

" Exactly.. and the kid happens to have seniority over both our groups but yet she doesn't want to try so I'm just don't come crying to us when the kid gets asked by someone else cause everyone knows about that line of people who are interested. " Wendy says. 

-------------------

" Move. " Joy grunts as she shoves you away. 

" Why? " You whine. 

" Because you're all up in my space and I hate you. " Joy groans finally managing to push you away. 

You don't move and just pout. She scoffs at the sight of you. She admits that it's cute however it's not like she's going to let you know about that right? 

" Fine. I won't bother you no more. " You reply as you turn the other way. 

Joy was pretty wasted but she didn't miss that little flicker of pain in your eyes before you turned away. 

" I don't understand. What did I do to make you hate me? We used to be so close and then all the sudden you pushed me away. " You sulked 

Joy didn't say anything. You sigh and wobbly stand up and walk back to the table with Jaehyun and the others. 

---------------------

" Aw... what's wrong? " Irene coos at you sulking. 

The older members of Red Velvet see you as a little sibling to them since you've been around when they entered as trainees. So it was no doubt that they have a soft spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter