[F] Fire (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was a beach date for Irene and you. You're standing outside waiting for Irene to come out of the changing rooms because she said what she was going to wear was going to be a surprise so she kicked you out. The other members decided to tag along because they claim that they need fresh air. So you're standing out here with Seulgi and Wendy waiting for your girlfriend and the rest of the maknae line to show up. 

" Why is she making us wait for... " You whine

" I also wonder it's not like the two of you haven't seen each other's bodies." Joy replies walking out with Yeri. 

You're speechless while the satan line smirks. 

" But the wait is going to be worth it though. " Yeri chirps

" How so? " Wendy questions

" Unnie looks gorgeous. " Yeri exclaims

" When doesn't she though. " You reply. 

Irene walks out of the changing room and next thing you know you're choking on your water. Apparently, your choking got the attention of everyone so everyone's pretty much looking towards Irene's direction and their expression is just like yours speechless. Irene was flaunting her midriff as she was wearing a lowcut floral red crop top and shorts. When you see people staring longer than they should be which makes you growl and stomp over and grab her hand and drag her away not noticing the little smirk on her lips. Ever since Irene walked out of the dressing room you've been avoiding her gazes and touch making her puzzled. The rest of the members shrug and just leave it to Irene to deal with after all it is her relationship. 

" Baby are you okay? " Irene asks as she puts her hand on your forehead 

You hold your breath because just how much perfume did Irene spray to the point where you can almost drown in it? Usually her scent doesn't bother you but today is a different story. Your eyes try to focus on her face that shows a concerned expression and not on her toned stomach that's being showed. You swallow thickly and avid her eyes. 

" Um yeah. " You reply as you push her hand away and continue walking. 

Irene looks confused as she follows you. 

" Are you sure? " She asks 

You nod quickly and start pacing yourself to get to the other members quickly. 

Irene just looks at you confused and sighs. 

" Unnie what's wrong? " Wendy asks

" It's nothing really. " Irene answers

" And where is your little love sick puppy? " Wendy questions

" Avoiding me for some weird reason. " Irene replies

" Wait.. I thought the two of you were okay with each other a few minutes ago? " 

" I just don't know what happened. I just walked out of the changing room and that's where things started to get weir-" 

Wendy and Irene look at each other and their minds click. 

" Wow... so that was the reason... " 

" How cute! " Wendy coos

Irene smirks as she struts over to Seulgi, Yeri & you. 

" Things are about to get a lot cuter. Wendy ah. Go pull the two away for a while please? " Irene chirps

" No need to mention i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter