[F] Excuse Me (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       There weren't many days left in your spring break before you had to return to school. You decided to make the last few days worth it as you wander around the streets with your friends. Your friends and you were in a cafe playing games. While they were gaming you were looking at the scenery outside from the window. You found it interesting staring at nature. However, a girl in a white T-shirt and black joggers catches your attention. It was creepy staring at a random woman you don't know but what startled you was when she looks your way and smiles at you. You feel your cheeks flush as you immediately turn away from the window. 

" What am I doing? " You mutter to yourself. 

" What is wrong with you? Do you have a fever?" One of your friends asks while the other checks your temperature with their hand. 

You grunt and shove your friend's hand away. 

" Leave me alone. " You mutter.

" Tsk. Well sorry for trying to be caring friends. " Your friend replies. 

You roll your eyes as you turn back to look at the window. The girl you saw earlier was now gone, you sigh as this weird stomach dropping feeling lingers for a few seconds. But, you decide to ignore that feeling as you look at the cherry blossoms trees. You decide to take a picture of the cherry blossoms from the window and upload it to your social media account. 

" Now I'm bored. " You mutter. 

" We've only been here for ten minutes. " Your friend answers. 

" But why did I follow you even when I knew you were just going to game?! " You whine. 

" You could go explore and we'll call you when we're ready to leave. " Your friend suggests. 

" Alright. I'll see you both later. " You say as they merely nod. 

You snicker but leave the shop after paying. 

It felt refreshing walking around since the last time you've actually walked around like this was in middle school. But now you drive so you just drive. You walked around taking pictures of the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter