Stares and Whys

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You didn't even ask if i'm okay." Jimin nagged V. "You look totally fine. You even hugged her."  he responded angrily in his thoughts but he stopped himself from saying it.

They were walking back to their waiting room. V doesn't know but he feels like he doesn't want to talk to Jimin for a while or why he is thinking of things like that. He was confused and worried and pissed off at the same time. He saw how Jimin looked at her and he exactly knew what that look means. That's how he was with Dahyun before. The look where he knows he shouldn't be staring but he can't take his eyes off her.

He's not sure though with Jimin but this made him worried and uneasy and pissed off. All these emotions at once. He's wondering what Dahyun did that made him like this. He's puzzled and amazed and annoyed. But he likes this feeling he has for her.

"You left me lying on the floor while you held hands with her." Jimin continued. Jimin knows V admires Dahyun and he was worried that V might have seen him stare at Dahyun. Jimin doesn't want him to misunderstand but if he says it directly to V it would sound weirder and unconvincing. 

But Jimin was confused why he actually did that and felt those emotions earlier. But he brushed it off and convinced himself, "it was just nothing Jimin, but an aftershock of bumping into someone with a lot of impact and falling so... so hard." Jimin was weirded out on what he thought. It was like he meant it in another way but he brought himself back to reality. Then he suddenly felt someone staring at him.

V just stared at him for three seconds and then went inside their room. Jimin was both confused and hurt. He likes attention and doesn't like being ignored. "Are you that happy?" Jimin started to playfully complained. They both sat on their chairs and got ready to be made up.

"You held hands with her. How could you?" Jimin nagged. The other members were confused and curious but they knew something happened. But they were not sure whether it's okay to just laugh or they had to ask what happened. Jimin was too playful but V's expression is starting to get dark. They knew V and he isn't the type to get annoyed with Jimin's playfulness. They knew something else happened but now is not the right timing to ask about it.

"Hyung. Jimin hyung." Jungkook tried to catch Jimin's attention.

"Yes maknae?" Jimin answered. 

"Hyung." Jungkook repeated.

"Yes?" Jimin answered.

"Hyung." Jungkook called again. 

But this time Jimin stopped answering and started typing on his phone. He was smiling stupidly while typing something. V saw it and felt that something was up. But V immediately erased the bad thoughts and feelings inside him. He reminded himself that Jimin is a brother and family is first for him. He buried his face with his hands and visually washed his face with frustration.

"Yah! You messed it up." V's stylist noona scolded him frustrated at what he had done. 

The members started laughing and he raised his head and looked at the mirror. He looks so messed up with the eyeliners scattered around his eyes. He started laughing with the members and is in a good mood again, "Sorry noona." He said in between his laugh.

 

 

It's almost time for the ending so almost every groups were called out to wait. They were all in the common area, few were sitting and most were standing waiting for the last two performances to end. It's also the time where idols talk and interact with each other. 

When Twice arrived, few groups were already there. Dahyun saw BTS who were at the center of the room. Nayeon and Jihyo hurriedly went to their friend Jungkook, Yuju of Gfriend tagged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter