Thumps and Aches

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun..." Taehyung uttered, standing up from his seat. He saw the bandages on her feet, and his brows furrowed in worry. She was walking with a crutch to replace her injured left foot. Her lips were pale, her eyes looked teary and the injury seemed like it hurt. He ran to her and helped her take a seat. He was holding her hands and she was holding onto his. Both were flushed red, but there was a pair of glaring eyes watching them.

"Manager oppa?! Why are not doing or saying anything?!" Nayeon blurted out, both her arms were held by Sana and Jihyo to stop her from kicking Taehyung in the shin.

"Are you okay now Dahyun? Does it hurt?" Jihyo worriedly asked.

Dahyun gave everyone a smile of assurance that she was okay - though she was not. She didn't want everyone to worry especially that it was her fault; she tripped, made Jimin pull her and fall together and then injured her left ankle.

"Clumsy mistake. Tragic. " she thought.

"I can even jump with this." she squatted down and was about to jump, but all of them immediately stopped her. All their hands were extended in a reach in front of Dahyun.

"No!" they screamed simultaneously.

"We believe you." Jihyo nervously said, "You look great." she added, not sure of what she's saying.

Dahyun smirked and squinted her eyes to them, ''Got you!" she said with a loud laugh.

"Your bay-V is here." Sana reminded Dahyun to act feminine as much as possible. She said it with a cough, so it wasn't enunciated properly, but the other members laughed. It was their inside joke, so, who, among the TWICE members, wouldn't understand it; they all did even their managers.

Taehyung smiled as his eyes darted around with a confused look, and then she stared at Dahyun but she just shrugged as her face flushed red.

Then, as if by cue, Taehyung's eyes lit up and a boyish-giddy smile appeared on his face, "Oh, yeah, Sana's right, your bay-V is here." he said confidently.

Dahyun wanted the floor to open and swallow her whole. Her face went so red, but it made Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. This was his favorite, a flustered Dahyun. He loves seeing her blush because of him; he loves seeing his effect on her.

"Um... Can you let Dahyun's bay-V send her home?" he asked, making Dahyun redder, if she can get any redder than she was.

Nayeon rolled his eyes at him, and sat, crossing her arms on her chest, "No."

"Nayeon, he is your senior." their manager called out her attitude towards Taehyung. Nayeon immediately sat up straight and properly, but she didn't apologize. 

Their manager looked at the blushing Dahyun, and then to Taehyung, "It's a little risky. And as you know, she's still in a no-dating contract. Let's go by the rules, Taehyung. As you are a senior to them, you know how everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter