Boys Talk

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, Taehyung arrived at BTS dorm with a huge smile plastered on his face. His cheeks were flushed and his heart crazily thumping. He never felt this excited for a long time. He was overflowing with emotions he can't put into words. It's a mixture of excitement, happiness, worry, joy, glee and yes, he's definitely happy.

He foolishly smiled as he recalled everything, especially Dahyun's face and her flustered expression. He hugged his hands near his chest as he felt the warmth of Dahyun's hand.

He hummed as we walked into his room and made Jungkook curious. The maknae thought that he's unusually in high spirit and then he remembered that he asked him to keep from the guys that he's visiting TWICE's Kim Dahyun. Even when he was asked repeatedly he kept his promise and now he demands an answer to his curiousity.

"Did something good happen?" the maknae asked as he sat up, knowing that it's possibly related to whatever he told him earlier - confession and Dahyun - and there's one thing that popped in his mind. It's possible that they're dating now... 

Taehyung turned to him and started dancing, then stopping to touch his lips -that kissed Dahyun's forehead- and then start dancing again.

"Nothing." he gleefully answered which just made Jungkook frustratedly curious and disappointed because it was obvious that something really did happen.

"You're not going to tell me?" the maknae asked, his tone sounded like a threat, "Then, I'll tell everyone you met Dahyun. And that confession thing you told me!" 

Taehyung instantly stopped and turned to the maknae with his eyes bulging as if it is going to burst out, and a smirk, slowly and triumphantly, formed on Jungkook's lips.

There was a long silence between them - Jungkook eagerly waiting and Taehyung wide-eyed and thinking.

"Where's Jimin?!" Taehyung blurted out to no one in particular, "I almost forgot!" he scratched his head frustratedly, then ran out of the room leaving Jungkook with mouth wide open.

"That hyung!" Jungkook frustratedly screamed, balling his fist as he raised it above his head while clenching his teeth, "Give me an answer first!"

 

Without knocking on the door, Taehyung opened the door to Suga and Jimin's room. He was looking for Jimin but he only found Suga lying on the bed, mouth agape and snoring. "Where is he?" he closed the door and began looking for Jimin in other places.

He passed by the room where they place their clothes, shoes and bags and other accessories and noticed that the door was ajar. He turned around slowly and think. It's usually closed because it's just a room full of clothes and things there and no one would think of staying in a crowded place like that, then he knew that Jimin was probably inside. He walked over to the door and held the knob but he didn't push it open. Taehyung heard that Jimin was on the phone and he didn't want to disturb his friend. Hesitating, he thought that he should at least let him know that he needed to talk with him.

"Ji---" he was about to open the door and call his attention, when he heard Jimin burst into laughter and called the name of a person he'd never expected to hear from him while on the phone - Dahyun.

"Are you really going to be like that, Kim Dahyun?" he heard Jimin say.

Taehyung was frozen and he thought that maybe without his knowing, Jimin had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter