Eyes and Smiles

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Seventeen, it was the turn of BTS to monitor their performance while being filmed. Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with the other members. They were supposed to be monitoring their performance but V can't help but look around as soon as he saw some members of Twice walking towards their place. Twice went a little early than their real reaction schedule to prepare and wait for their turn since they are done with their performance. V was being cautious and tries to look as if he's watching their performance but his eyes were really looking somewhere else. V's eyes were cautiously looking for Dahyun but she wasn't with her members.

As much as V wanted to hide the fact that he's looking for Dahyun, his actions didn't escape Jihyo and Nayeon's large and round eyes. Jihyo and Nayeon looked at each other while raising their left eyebrows two times because they noticed this simple action of V. Jihyo and V's eyes met and Jihyo gave him a smile - one that says I saw you looking for someone. Taehyung pursed his lips and blushed. After pausing for a second, he then looked away and kept his eyes' gaze straight on the screen with his usual poker face. The two girls giggled - finding his reaction interesting.

Jimin who was sitting beside him can't stop himself from laughing. "What?" V asked the laughing Jimin.

He asked V to come closer and whisper to V's ear. "Busted." Jimin teased.

V smiled with embarrassment and lightly punched Jimin. "Shut up." V answered and laughed.

 

Dahyun, who V was looking for, was with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu - actually dragged by Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. They were stopped by Seungkwan and Hoshi who's going back to their waiting room.

"What happened to her?" Hoshi asked pertaining to Dahyun whose soul had escaped from her body.

Seungkwan placed both his hands on Dahyun's shoulders and shook her while screaming to her ears. "Earth to Dahyun."

Seungkwan, who's having fun, did that for three times when Dahyun finally lift her hand and placed it to cover Seungkwan's mouth. "Mrth Mrng mnghrn" He continuesly screamed.

Hoshi, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu laughed at the 98-liners silly but friendly actions. Dahyun locks Seungkwan's head around her left arm and placed her right hand to cover Seungkwan's mouth. "I'll be going then." Hoshi waved goodbye before walking away. Dahyun continued dragging Seungkwan, who's uncomfortably bent over, with them. Seungkwan placed his hand on Dahyun's waist as to balance his self and the other hand to remove Dahyun's head lock on him. 

"You're too noisy Seungkwan." Dahyun said as she drag Seungkwan with her. The two girls at the back were laughing at them especially at Seungkwan but stopped on their track when they saw V staring at Dahyun. The two girls find it interesting and a spark of excitement made them hide behind the pillar next to them.

"Sor--mngrf" Seungkwan tried to say.

"What?" Dahyun asked laughing.

"Sor--mngrf" Seungkwan tried to say again.

Dahyun stopped on her track when she felt that Tzuyu and Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter