Going Crazy

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun woke up earlier than she's supposed to. She checked the time on her phone and it's still 4 in the morning. She noticed the message icon and BTS beside it. She felt her heart skip a bit. She remembered that she slept waiting for his reply and felt upset. She decided to get out of bed and she stretched out carefully not making too much noise that will wake her roommates. Her body aches from the late night practices but she also doesn't want to go back to sleep because it will be hard to wake up later. She also haven't had a good sleep for her mind's taken over by her mysterious textmate. Tzuyu's words seems true because she can't get him out of her mind. Dahyun punched in the air continuously upon exiting the room. "You! If I found out who you are, i'm going to pinch your cheeks and stretch it out so wide!" Dahyun shouted but in a whispering tone and she also acted what she said. 

She took a deep breath and calmed her self. "Hoooo~"

She then quietly went out of her room to the kitchen and made herself a hot choco. She then went to their living room and sat on the floor placing her hot choco beside her. She opened her phone and read the messages from her textmate. Long time no text..."Now, i'm feeling bad." Dahyun took a sip of her hot choco then continued reading. "How are you?... bet you've been busy these past few days...Still up?... Dahyun-sshi..." then she slid down, "I guess you're tired... Goodnight... Have a good sleep... See you tomorrow..." Her heart beats like crazy just reading his messages... and she reminded herself once again, it's not V, stupid. 

Then Dahyun scrolled down and her heart almost stopped reading his last message. She can't believe what she read that she kept on reading it just to make sure her mind's not playing tricks on her. Tomorrow, let's---

"Ya---"

"AHHHHHH!" Dahyun squealed throwing her phone in the air and Nayeon squealed too, surprised at the younger's reaction. "W-what?" Nayeon screamed wide-eyed, covering her ears and crouching, thinking that Dahyun saw something behind her.

"Unnie..." Dahyun gasped and quickly looked for her phone that was thrown a little bit far from her place. She quickly checked if it's still working.

"What happened here?" Jungyeon asked woken up and surprised of their screams. Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung too went of their room upon hearing the screams.

"Oh..." Dahyun turned to look at the girls, "G-goodmorning..." 

"W-what happened?" Jihyo asked holding a broom in her hands. She looked at the two girls and realized that nothing happened. Dahyun glanced at them, "Sorry... I was just surprised when Nayeon unnie greeted me." Dahyun bit her lower lip feeling sorry that she woke everyone up, of course except Momo the sleepyhead.

"Is your phone okay?" Nayeon asked worriedly. "She threw it away when she screamed." explaining when she saw the confused look on the members' faces.

"What were you doing that you were surprised like that?" Chaeyoung asked walking to her side to check her phone.

"Ah..." Chaeyoung said in a so-that-was-it tone when she read the textmate's message."Your phone's working... happy for you."Chaeyoung told Dahyun as she pat her shoulder, which also means 'goodluck' for later.

 

"So, where are you going to meet him?" Tzuyu asked while they were waiting for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung told Tzuyu what made Dahyun scream this morning and it was the text from her textmate telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter