Gone Crazy

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun was walking like she doesn't know where she was going. Her mind was filled with questions she dind't know she'd ask herself. "What's wrong with me?" she mumbled and lightly pat her cheeks as she stopped on her track, fortunately, right before she bumped into a door swung open right in front of her. And Jimin who was actually trailing a few meters away behind her sighed in relief. Dahyun slowly raised her head noticing the open door in front of her. As she stepped aside, the view slowly revealed Taehyung who seemed to be talking with someone and as the door closed, a familiar face of a sunbaenim was seen, talking and smiling with V.

"Next time make sure to bring my favorite chips, got it?" the leader of Red Velvet said as she playfully flicked Taehyung's forehead.

Stepping backwards, Dahyun bit her lower to abruptly stop herself from disturbing whatever good atmospher was surrounding her two sunbaenims. Jimin saw what scene Dahyun had witnessed, but before he can actually go to Dahyun and pull her away to wherever, V and Irene had already noticed Dahyun. Both turned their faces to the frozen girl. 

So, this why he can't go... Dahyun thought as she stared at Taehyung, I don't have the right to get angry nor feel jealous... well, i'm not really jealous... maybe disappointed? her gaze shifted to Irene, who's a bit confused now with all the staring that happened between Taehyung and Dahyun, I just assumed too much, so this is what crazy feels like. Everything seemed too much for Dahyun to process everything at once. She's a girl who never felt this crazy feeling before.

Jimin who was witnessing everything, stood frozen at where he is - a careful distance away from Dahyun. His hands curled into fists at his sides, wanting to swing out and make a wreck on the door before pulling Dahyun away. But the girl he wanted to protect, with her signature smile curled in her lips, greeted the two bowing down before walking away.

Seeing her calm and sunny despite what she saw, Jimin too closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, putting his hands into his pockets before he continued walking after Dahyun. He briefly stopped and greeted the two but he immediately walked away following after Dahyun and making sure he won't lose sight of her. 

Taehyung's eyes followed Jimin and saw something he never wanted to happen. The scene he'd always thought of but never thought would actually happen. The scene that he feared came true. You can't Jimin... 

Jimin continued following Dahyun but the longer he followed her, the more confused he got and the more questions formed inside his mind. "Why am I actually following her? Why do I actually want to make sure she's okay? Why...." he asked himself as he slowly stopped in his track but his eyes continued to follow Dahyun, "Why?"

 

TWICE was inside their waiting room waiting for their turn. Few members were resting, some were prepping up, other were busy with their phones and Dahyun was sitting in the corner of the sofa with her head resting and her eyes wide open. She's been like that since she went back and her mind was whirled with thoughts, questions and feelings she can't understand.

Nayeon had given the other members a heads-up about V and asked everyone to wait for Dahyun to initiate and open up about it. She also assured them that Dahyun wanted to tell them but she's just waiting for the right timing. However, the members had actually an idea about it. Seeing how cheerful Dahyun was the past few days and how she had her phone with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter