By Chance

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Dahyun and V's "date". They had been texting each other nonstop, day and night, except when their schedules are packed that they can't even hold their phones. TWICE got busy with their commercial shootings and was only able to attend their stage recordings and that's why they never got to meet other idols. V never forgets to send her a picture of him doing silly things and silly poses to cheer her up, and TWICE on the other hand thinks that V is very suspicious.

"I think he likes you." Tzuyu concluded while leaning against Mina's shoulder. 

Chaeyoung and Mina agreed with her while Dahyun shook her head, "Yah~ we're just friends. Friends." she said. "And, he said it himself, I'm his friend." Dahyun said sounding sad. 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu burst out laughing, "You're very obvious Kim Dahyun." Chaeyoung commented hearing how sad her last statement sounded.

"So are you going to meet him again today?" Tzuyu teased. Today is the only day that BTS and TWICE can attend the music show up until ending. And just like what Tzuyu asked, Taehyung asked Dahyun if he could meet her again. Dahyun could feel her cheeks burning and the girls now know the answer.

"I see." Mina teased grinning widely. Dahyun covered her face with her hair. "Then are you going to have a date with Coups oppa again?" Dahyun teased back. Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung screamed with delight as they teased Mina. Dahyun accidentally told Chaeyoung and Tzuyu of what she saw inside the dressing room as she was telling them everything that had happened. Mina pursed her lips and blushed. She hushed them and told them not to tell the others. "Let me find the right timing to tell the others okay?" Mina begged, she then eyed Tzuyu, "Okay, Tzuyu?" 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes smiling. "You guys better remind me." then she burst out laughing with the three girls.

Dahyun's phone beeped then the three girls leaned closer. "Taehyung oppa." the four of them simultaneously said as they read the name flashed on Dahyun's phone screen. Tzuyu snatched her phone, impatient of the hesitant Dahyun, and was the one to read it. "Heol!" 

"Why? Why?" the three other girls asked repeatedly closing in to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu showed them the message, "He brought foods with him." Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, "It's a date."

Chaeyoung and Mina both said in unison, "It's definitely a date."

"What date?" Nayeon asked, her arms folded, impatiently waiting for the four girls' answer. They all looked at each other, waiting for someone to step up and make excuses. 

"It's not a date." Dahyun finally answered. "He just asked to meet again."

"He?" Naeyon asked, curious. "Oh, wait again?" 

Dahyun gulped and asked Chaeyoung for a help. "T-Taehyung sunbae.. they met last time in a hallway and then..." Chaeyoung tried to finish her half truth, half lie answer with an awkward laugh. Nayeon kept her face serious while eyeing each of them but the girls barely looked at her. "I'm telling grumpy manager." Nayeon teased pretending to go out of the comfort room. The four girls ran to her, "Unnie!" Tzuyu and Mina grabbed her by the arm, Chaeyoung stood in front of her and Dahyun quickly locked the door. Dahyun's phone beeped again and the three girls urged her go for now. "We'll explain it don't worry." Mina assured Dahyun.

Dahyun left and the three girls waited for Nayeon to calm down before they let her go. "I'm okay now." Nayeon assured them but suspicions stilll visible on her face. "Are they dating or what? Is that guy making a move on her or what? That--" Nayeon stopped before she could say anything bad. Hearing the name Taehyung and stuff made her a bit worried and upset. Nayeon teases Dahyun regarding her little crush for Taehyung but Nayeon can't help but feel worried since she doesn't personally know Taehyung. 

"They're just friends." the three girls said in unison.

Nayeon clicked her tongue. "Friends?" she gave the three girls piercing look, "We don't know his intentions. So, we better tell this to the other girls. I can't just let him have Dahyun. How dare him take advantage." Nayeon continued and the three girls realized and understood her point.

"I can't believe I've been encouraging my Dahyun." Chaeyoung exclaimed. Mina gave her a questioning look, "Your Dahyun?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "You have Coups with you duh." she said in a whisper. Mina quickly covered Chaeng's mouth and looked around. "Stop saying things like that." Mina widened her eyes reminding Chaeng that Coups and her is still a secret.

They all went back to their dressing room, following behind Nayeon. 

"Text Dahyun and tell her to come here. Immediately." Nayeon ordered before entering their room.

The girls nodded and quickly took their phones out not until Dahyun's phone beeped and it's inside Tzuyu's pocket. "I snatched it a while ago. Forgot to give it back." Tzuyu apologetically answered.

 

Dahyun quickly but carefully ran to the meeting place V had told her to come. She fixed herself first and took a deep breath before opening the door. She saw someone sitting on the sofa preparing the food on the table. Dahyun quietly took steps towards him and planned to surprise him. But to her surprise he turned around and it wasn't V. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Jimin sunbae...." she mumbled, seeing him awkwardly stand from his seat.

"Ah... Did I surprise you?" Jimin asked, scratching the back of his head. He doesn't know she'd be this surprised. "I-I thought he texted you that he won't be able to come this time." Jimin continued, "Taehyung actually asked Suga hyung, but hyung asked me to do it since he need to take his afternoon nap... and... I don't really have anything to do, so..." he explained.

Dahyun stared blankly, thinking of reasons why of all people, among the BTS members, it had to be Jimin. She exactly doesn't know why she's feeling like this but she'd better off spend the time watching Suga napping in front of her. She felt it would be more comfortable and not this awkward. "I see..." she answered unwittingly earning a smile of relief from Jimin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter