Her Confession

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are we going out now?"

Dahyun rose from her bed, completely worn - out. She didn't sleep a wink. Her eyes were open all night as her mind spiralled in a mess. She didn't know the answer to the question. She was confused and troubled and she didn't get why. She likes him - she already told him that, too - but something in her is just really confused. Is it really supposed to be like this? 

Are we going out now? Why is he asking that question? They both know that they like each other. She likes him. He likes her, too. She should be happy, but why is it that somewhere in her heart, she was uneasy? She can't explain it too. She doesn't understand what's wrong with her. She lied back on her bed and moved left and right, she wasn't comfortable on any side, so she lied facing the ceiling. Does your heart ache when you like someone? Does it ache even when you had already confessed about it and discovered that the person you have been admiring for a long time feels the same way about you? Was it supposed to be like this? Is this normal?

She sighed as she got up from bed.

"Is this normal?" she asked out loud to no one in particular. She was alone in the dorm since the members were in Vietnam filming a show and because of her injury she wasn't able to take part in it. She really wanted to visit Vietnam and she just told herself, she'd go there one day.

She sighed and she lost count of the times she sighed since last night. Wait, my thoughts are so random... but...

"Why am I like this?" she screamed to herself. Knowing that the dorm was empty, she didn't held back screaming her thoughts out.

"I like him! I do! I really do! But why is my heart! --"  Dahyun stopped and whispered the next words to herself, "Why is it aching?" she clutched the clothed that was over her chest and sighed.

"Arghhhhh" she stretched up her hands and her feet, wriggling on her bed. She bolted up and decided to drink some hot chocolate.

 

Dahyun moved her eyes around the dim-lit living room. There's really no one here... It's so empty without them...

Now that she think about it, this is the time where she would grab Chaeng's arms and pull her to the room to ask the younger one about her situation. She imagined Chaeyoung sitting on the couch while poking Jeongyeon's side with her feet. And then Jihyo would pass by her and walk back to just ask if something is bothering her; Jihyo could see through everyone, she knows the members best. She smiled thinking that Jihyo would nod her head and walk away but she'd ask Momo and Sana to get everything out from her. Then the two older girls would stick by her side until she says what's troubling her. Mina would stick with them and then slyly take her away from the two kids, but will bring her to Tzuyu. And then Nayeon would see them and give them squinted eyes. 

I miss everyone...

She proceeded to the kitchen and made herself a cup hot choco. Sitting on the dining table, alone in a dim-lit dorm, sure was making her emotional. She wanted to talk to someone about what she's feeling, but she knew the girls are busy. Seungkwan wasn't answering his phone and so was Pinky. She knew that everyone was busy and then she realized she had no one else to talk to. Was this the life I dreamt of? I'm being randomly melodramatic...

Her eyes were teary so she blinked many times to wink away the tears. Then out of the sudden her phone beeped and she scrammed to where her phone was forgetting that she injured her ankle. Though she was struggling and enduring the pain, she quickly checked who was the message from. Reading the name, her heart made a loud thump. She grabbed the clothes over her chest and hesitated to open the message.

"Is your feet still hurting?" It was from Jimin. 

Can I call you?  she texted him. And right after sending the message, her phone rang and somewhat, she regretted it. It was on a whim because she wanted to talk to someone and now, she didn't know what to say.

"Hello..." She answered it with mixed feelings and messy mind and thumping heart.

"Are you hurting?" he asked, worry was evident in his voice.

Dahyun started fidgeting with the fluffs of her pajama, "Yeah..." her eyes widen, and she started stuttering, "I-I mean... umm.. ah..."

"Do you want me to go there?" Jimin asked out of the blue.

Her heart started thumping so fast, just thinking of the two of them being alone ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter