Have Courage

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Dahyun told her self that she's going to sort out her feelings first, it struck her that it would be useless. Useless because there's a high chance that it's not Taehyung that she's texting with given that she knows Jimin asked for her number. Thus, she decided to follow Tzuyu's words and get to know him. That's why when they arrived at their dorm she quickly took a shower and proceeded to her room. She took her phone and stared at it thinking that she's going to do it. Her grip tightened and determination was visible on her expression. "Kim Dahyun, have courage!" She unlocked her phone and started typing. She paused, realizing she doesn't know what to text.

"Texting first is harder than I thought. I commend him for that." Dahyun mumbled to herself. She lied down and stared at the ceiling. She brought her phone to her face-level and started typing again.

"Yo? Should I go with that? Or should I ask what he's doing? Ah... no, not that. How about Hi. then ask him how he is... No! Ah... I'm going crazy. Ah..." Dahyun thought typing and erasing her texts, thinking deeply what message to send her textmate. Meanwhile Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, her roommates, is witnessing a one-man act by Dahyun in front of them. "Just a simple Hello will do." Tzuyu suggested that earned Dahyun's attention. Dahyun got up and stared at Tzuyu with blinking eyes. "What... text what?" Dahyun plays innocent and denied the fact that she's planning on texting her textmate. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung grinned and burst out laughing. "Tzuyu didn't mention anything about text." The two girls gave each other a high five while Dahyun plopped back on her bed and pouted. "Hng... Should I go with a simple Hello?" Dahyun asked, giving up, she knows she's not going to win against these girls. The two nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hel....lo." Dahyun, finally, after 10 minutes, came up with a text to send her mysterious textmate - thanks to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. She paused for a while then closed her eyes and held her breath tapping the send button. "I sent it." she gasped.

"I don't know what's wrong with him." Dahyun suddenly said.

"Why?" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung simultaneously asked.

"What does he get from doing this.I mean, he's friendly and nice. But will it hurt to introduce his name?" Dahyun kicked her feet in the air, "Is he having fun making me think and wonder who he is?"

"Maybe he wants you to think of him, think about him and make you drown with thoughts of him." Tzuyu teased.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun just stared at Tzuyu like she's a creepy teenager who lost her mind. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes, "No fun roommates." 

The two girls giggled and went back to do their own things.

Now, all that Dahyun had to do is wait for his reply. She's quite hoping that he's already asleep given that it's already 11 pm. However, little did she know that Chaeyoung was actually watching her. Chaeyoung finds her cute especially when she's all fidgety and expectant waiting for her textmate's reply. Chaeyoung is younger than Dahyun, but when she's with Dahyun, she always like looking after her and taking care of her. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter