Nothing Good

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm sorry"

These were the only words that came out Jimin's lips as he roamed his eyes around the room, avoiding the staring eyes of eight girls. His hands were properly and politely placed on his lap, looking like a student being reprimanded by the school principal.

He was feeling bad about everything, all of his confidence had washed down. He was broken enough by Dahyun but still the hurt he felt when he saw Dahyun faint by his arms was greater. Seeing her sick and weak hurts him, but the stares he was getting from the girls were as if he wanted to hurt Dahyun. He knew he was at fault. He knew he had a choice: whether to bring the medicine pouch to Dahyun or not, whether to accept her invitation or not, whether to hide or not. He has a weak resolve when it comes to Dahyun but he knows, he always has a choice, whether to give in or not. But he chose things for whatever that happened to happen, but he never meant and he never wanted to make Dahyun feel hurt or put her in trouble.

He stared at Dahyun's room wondering if she's okay now. He wanted to see her. He wanted to take care of her.

Tzuyu went out of Dahyun's room and walked over to where everyone was.

"So, how did you get here?" Tzuyu broke the silence with her question that sounded like she'd smack Jimin in the head any second now.

Mina tried not to feel ill towards Jimin and asked, "Did you know she was sick?" 

Chaeng snorted, "She's sick and you locked her with you inside a closet?"

"Were you even thinking about her situation?" Jeongyeon added.

"What will you do if something happened to her?" Sana followed.

Momo shrugged and rolled her eyes, "She already fainted. And i'm sorry is all you can say?"

"You should just get out." Jihyo stated, earning everyone's attention. She wasn't the type to say rude things like that, but she did and they all knew she's pretty angry right now.

Hearing everything, Nayeon fidgeted, not knowing what to do nor what to say. She gave him the key and pushed him to come here and now that there's trouble, she's thinking of taking all the life jackets leaving Jimin with none. The poor guy didn't even look at her and she knew he was trying to protect her.

Jimin understood why the girls were acting like that. They were worried for Dahyun especially seeing her faint not only once this morning, but also tonight when she already had rested. Jimin also understood Nayeon and he didn't want to make more troubles.

He stood up and asked, "Can I talk with Dahyun for a minute?"

"No." Jihyo replied with a firm tone. She always has a friendly smile on her face and Jimin had seen it many times, but tonight, she was specially cold and scary.

Jimin nodded his head and forced a smile.

"Jihyo, why don't we just let him. It's not like he wanted to put Dahyun--" Nayeon reasoned out for him, but Jihyo remained firm with her decision.

"Im Nayeon, don't think that I didn't know that you have something to do with this." Jihyo warned Nayeon and the older one retreated as she denied the leader's claim. Nayeon looked at Jimin with a sorry look as she stepped behind Jeongyeon to shield herself from Jihyo's sharp stare. 

Jimin nodded his head, "I understand." he hesitantly walked, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter