Sort of

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's the day that every idol and fan had been looking forward to: ISAC. It's the day where idols get to showcase their sporty sides, the day where they get to rest and have fun, and the day where they get to interact with other idols. For fans, it's the day where they get to be worried about their idols getting hurt, the day where they get to see and be proud of their idols' skills, and the day where they get to see some interactions - giving them some food for their wild imagination and assumptions.

Idols were greeted by few fans and reporters as they get out of their cars upon their arrival.

Soon, two black vans stopped right in front of the entrance, and one by one, nine girls came out of the two cars and numerous fans started screaming and taking pictures. Twice members greeted them with smiles and fingerhearts,then they lined up and bowed, "One in a million, Hello, we are Twice." Dahyun, as usual, a bright smile was pasted on her face despite the fact that she's feeling a mix of emotions.

Upon entering the building, TWICE was guided to their waiting room. The large hallway was full of room dividers to accomodate all the waiting rooms for each group who will participate on today's ISAC. And when they were finally inside their designated room, Mina held Dahyun's hand and smiled cutely in front of her. Dahyun just stared at her unnie, deciding whether she'd be a good friend or selfish friend today. She can't risk seeing Taehyung today, after all the 'we're just friends anyway' statement she told him and if anything else she doesn't know what she'd do to embarrass herself in front of her crush. She has done it a lot and she knows her clumsiness more than anyone.

Mina blinked in front of her twice, "Unnie, why don't you ask Tzuyu since you both like boys who are members of Seventeen." Dahyun said slowly escaping from Mina's grasp. "And, it's not like..." Mina pouted and released Dahyun's hand and now Dahyun is feeling bad. "Okay, okay... i'll go with you." Dahyun said and a large smile formed on Mina's lips. "I love youuuuu." she said as she hugged Dahyun.

"Where are you going?" Jihyo-leader asked, making the two girls stop. 

Chaeyoung stood up and held unto Dahyun's arms, "Checking up on our archery schedules." Chaeng said as she pulled Dahyun with her and Mina quickly followed after them. "We shouldn't wait for the other party's answer or else we won't be able to go out." Chaeng said with a wide smile on her face as she pulled Dahyun and now, Mina with her.

They were already five rooms away from their waiting room when Dahyun pulled off her hands from Chaeng and stopped, making both Chaeng and Mina turn back, "Why?" Chaeng asked.

Dahyun looked around busily, looking for an escape route. Mina and Chaeyoung looked around and saw what made Dahyun flustered and panicky. Taehyung, with Jimin and Suga, was on the other side of the hallway. Dahyun quickly hid her face with her hair and jumped inside one of the rooms which was near her. She quickly squatted on the floor as she closed her eyes and leaned against the divider wall. She wiped away and removed the strands of hair that messily covers her face as she sighed of relief. And while she was doing so, she looked at each of the faces watching her with confusion and amusement. She forgot that she actually entered one of the rooms designated for idols and there she was, watched and stared at by the members of the group occupying the waiting room. 

"Geez." she mumbled to herself as she slowly and shyly covered back her face with her hair. "How can this be?" she whispered to herself as she peeked at the boys who are still in confusion and amusement. "Are you okay?" one of the boys asked as he walked to her and offered a hand to help her stand. 

She was about to reach for the boy's hand when the door swung open revealing Jimin, who immediately stopped as soon as he saw Dahyun sitting on the floor inside their waiting room. "What with your fac---" Suga asked as he entered the room after Jimin. He, too, stopped and stared at Dahyun. 

Dahyun stared at Jimin's confused eyes, then too, Suga's open mouthed expression and then, at Rapmon who was offering his hand. And as if everything wasn't registering in her mind, she shook her head a little and then her eyes grew bigger as she scanned the room.

"S-sorry." She quickly stood up on her own, still covering her face as if they won't recognize her. She quickly bowed down to them not forgetting manners despite the embarrassing situation. After the second bow to Jimin and Suga who was standing by the door, she quickly walked towards the door, "Excuse me..." she shyly asked Suga to give way for her and when Suga stepped aside to give way to her, there was Taehyung standing, startled and confused as to why Dahyun is coming out of their waiting room. He even checked the sign "Bangtan Boys" stuck on the door just to make sure.

Dahyun cocked her head to the side, because of embarrassment as she had seen on V's reaction, seeing her come out of the room. She spread and fixed her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter