She Likes Him

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here, unnie." Dahyun hands Nayeon a cup of hot chocolate. Nayeon stirs her hot choco as she watches Dahyun walk back to the counter table with a blank expresion on the face. She is now thinking of what could possibly be inside the younger one's head. She takes a sip of her hot choco and immediately spills it out back to the cup with ajar and a did-I-just-drink-the-dead-sea expression is carved on her face.

Sana gives Dahyun a back hug as she peeks on the hot choco that Dahyun is making, "What's that?"

"Don't! It's not edible." Nayeon cuts in while wiping and tongue with a tissue paper.

Dahyun gives Nayeon a glare, "Meanie, this is hot choco by yours truly!" she argued.

"Hot choco with salt instead of sugar. Yes, by yours truly." Nayeon sarcastically answers pouring out the hot choco in the sink.

"What salt?" Dahyun asks, taking a sip of her hot choco. "Who made this?" she says as she spills out what she drank back to her cup. She grabs a tissue paper as soon as she can, rubbing it to her tongue and mouth.

"Disgusting." Sana comments, watching Nayeon and Dahyun wipe off the tissue on their tongues. 

"This is more disgusting."
"That is more disgusting."
 Dahyun and Nayeon both says pointing to the cup of hot choco on the counter table.

"What's that?" Tzuyu asks while walking towards the girls.

"Salt with hot choco." Nayeon answers earning a laugh from Sana and another glare from Dahyun.

Tzuyu walks to Dahyun and hands her the phone, "Jimin oppa texted you for 15 times if i'm not mistaken. Is he obsessed with you or what?" she says emphasizing 'Jimin oppa'. She was trying to sleep but Dahyun's phone kept beeping and when she looked at it, all texts were from Jimin.

"Jimin?" Nayeon and Sana give Dahyun a questioning and curious look, and then Tzuyu raises her eyebrows and shrugs, "Was I not suppose to announce that?"

"Well, it's not like she has to tell us everything that happens in her life just because we are her co-members slash friends slah sisters." Sana sarcastically answers, guilt-tripping Dahyun.

Tzuyu and Nayeon nod their heads, sensing what Sana wants to do, and Nayeon, pursing her lips together, adds, "Sana's right, it's not like---"

Dahyun cuts in, "Okay, okay, i'm sorry." she says while watching the expressions on their faces. "It started three days ago--"

"Ohh... that's why!" Sana comments clapping her hands together.

The three other girls turn their heads to her with a questioning look, "Wait, i'll show you." She grabs her phone from her pocket and shows them her phone.

The four of them, heads together, watch the video that Sana is showing them. Slowly, Dahyun takes out her head and just glances on it from afar while the three other girls start giggling and squealing out of giddines.

"How much longer can your hair be?" Tzuyu asks not forgetting the teasing tone in her voice and the touching of Dahyun's hair.

"We're just friends." Dahyun rolls her eyes, the pinkish blush on her cheeks visible. 

Sana smiles widely, raising her eyebrows twice, "No, it's okay, we're not thinking about anything, so what were you saying before? What started three days ago?"

"Our texting and friendship!" Dahyun answers, widening her eyes, "And nothing more. Don't exaggerate things." she adds before walking out, cringing her nose and lips, out of annoyance, to the three girls before she completely disappears from their sight.

"Why are you so pissed?" Nayeon shouts, holding her hands up, "It sounds to me that there's something going on between you two." the oldest in the group teases before laughing with Tzuyu and Sana, and hurries back to watching the fancam videos of the fans. "Oh my god, this is what you call love." Nayeon comments, shaking her head side to side with a smile and expressive eyes. 

"Maybe we're really just overreacting, just like what Dahyun unnie said." Tzuyu comments, moving away and grabbing a cup of hot choco that Dahyun made. She circles the cup and checks if there are still particles of salt left.

Nayeon cringes her nose, "Maybe... but DahMin is more cute and pure to look at. Look at these stolen glances." showing the video to Tzuyu.

"Who's DahMin?" Sana asks with a confused expression, moving her eyes away from what the video she's watching.

"The ship name. DahMin duh." Nayeon asnwers pointing the video's name to Sana.

Sana nods her head slowly realizing what DahMin means, "Cute, but I prefer VHyun."

Nayeon rolls her eyes, "You prefer her with a jerk?"

Sana smiles at her and raises her eyebrows twice, "You wouldn't call him a jerk and let your delusions go wild, if you had watched this." she says typing something on her phone.

"What is it?" Nayeon asks when Sana hands her the phone to show her something. Tzuyu quickly runs to them, after spilling out the salty choco back to the cup, while grabbing a tissue paper to wipe with it. 

"Watch." Sana says like they are going to see will change the world for the better.

Sana is showing them the fancam video during their first MAMA where a fancam caught Dahyun bowing to V and vice versa, but what makes Sana giddy is how V's eyes followed Dahyun when she was going to their seat. "And, that's romantic!" Sana says like she's making a point.

Nayeon is almost smiling but she stops herself. "No. Until I see it with my two eyes, I won't believe his words and these short clips."

"Didn't he greet her with people around? Didn't you hear Jeongyeon unnie tell how he approached Dahyun?" Tzuyu asks, before gargling with water, "Eh, I drank the Dead sea."

"Why did you even try it?" Sana says shaking her head with disbelief, "Anyways, I'm VHyun, i'm not gonna force you or tell you that DahMin , but yeah, i'm team VHyun." she jumps and watches the short clip of VHyun again.

"What's DahMin and what's VHyun?" Momo asks sleepily, rubbing her eyes. Before the other members could answer her, Momo's eyes widens upon realizing what they mean, "I'm team DahMin! I've watched the fancam, and it's so!!" Momo screams and Nayeon runs to her, "DahMin! DahMin!" they both chant, jumping in a circle while holding each other's hands.

Sana pouts and turns her head to Tzuyu, "Sorry, I'm team DaTzu." the maknae says smiling from ear to ear, then she turns her head to the two unnies, "When will they grow up, these kids?" she says shaking her head with her lips pursed in a mock.

 

 

Dahyun flops next to Mina on Chaeyoung's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter