Like a Fool

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun can't keep thinking about what had happened. It feels so dreamy for her, though she knows everything was real. She entered their room and everyone was looking at her with worried look on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Sana worriedly asked. Dahyun smiled widely and suspiciously - well, for the members it kind of looked suspicious.

"I was touched by an angel." Dahyun stupidly said while smiling. "Taehyung, my angel."  she thought. But she erased that thought immediately thinking it was too cheesy it gave her a shudder. 

"Did you poop?" Mina asked shocked. Everyone laughed including Dahyun. "No Unnie! I'm just happy. That's what I meant." Dahyun explained. She smiled to herself again and lightly hugged the hand held by V. She just can't stop smiling remembering how V stopped her from going. "Did he think i'm gonna leave him? Does he want me by his side?" She kept thinking of playful imagines inside her head.  Butterflies fluttering in one's stomach, this must be how it feels. She thought while hugging herself to stop it from feeling all giddy.

"So..." Nayeon said, slowly circling around Dahyun. It brought her back to reality. The reality that nine girls were watching her smile, get red and hug her self like a fool. Nayeon touched the end of her hair and smelled it, "So... why are you happy?" raising her eyebrows twice while grinning. Dahyun just realized what trouble she placed herself into. 

She wanted to tell them what happened but she hesistated remembering how she was teased last time for their legendary interview. They can push her to V while walking if he passed by, they can -Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo - call Jungkook and ask him to let V on the phone, they can even make it obvious in front of a camera indirectly announcing "Twice Kim Dahyun likes BTS V". Yes that's how supportive these unnies are. Dayun thought.

"Can't... Can't I be happy?" Dahyun awkwardly laugh trying to avoid the question. She glanced around and saw intense stares - Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana, the most curious members.

"There was a guy's smell on her." Nayeon teased. Everyone turned to look at Nayeon then to Dahyun.

Dahyun immediately covered her body with her hands. Then she just remembered that she bumped into Jimin. "Jimin.... BTS Jimin... it's not exactly like he hugged me intentionally... it's intentional but i-it was just to protect me... " Dahyun reasoned in her head but she can feel her cheeks burning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter