Her Happiness

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"TWICE DAHYUN HALTS ALL SCHEDULES, SUFFERS FROM AN ANKLE INJURY"

These were the headlines that Jimin woke up at as soon as he opened his eyes. Suga was standing at the end of his bed, reading the news from his phone.

"What?" Jimin asked in a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eye. 

"Dahyun suffers an ankle injury." the oldest repeated.

Jimin raised his head with a quick look to Suga who announced the news. He immediately grabbed his phone and phoned Dahyun. He anxiously sat on his bed as he dialed Dahyun's number on his keypad.

Suga sat on the end of his bed, and curiously watched the younger boy. "She's not answering?"

He was just with her yesterday night, and now, he woke up with these news. It's only four in the morning and he quickly grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Suga asked grabbing Jimin by the arm, "It's 4 am, chim, FOUR. A. M."

"It's my fault." he uttered leaving Suga confused.

Jimin ran for the door. He was planning to run all the way to where Dahyun was and he didn't care what time is it now or what might happen after. He was sure that he'd get punished for fleeing, but he was more sure that his heart won't be calm unless he sees that Dahyun is okay.

"Ahh! Ghooooost!" Taehyung was startled when Jimin suddenly burst out of the door. "J-Jimin, I almost peed myself!"

Taehyung was just about to go to the comfort room, when Jimin burst out from the door with a frantic look on his face. Taehyung noticed it and became worried.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jimin looked pale, so Taehyung tried to touched his forehead, but Jimin dodged his hand.

Suga watched as an awkward atmosphere started to loom around the two.

Jimin realized what he did, but he glared at Taehyung anyway. The anger and disappointment on Taehyung still lingered somewhere in Jimin. He just can't smile at him.

Taehyung, too, stood frozen not knowing what to do. "Is this about Dahyun?"

Jimin remained silent, clutching onto the jacket that was in his hand. Suga stood from where he was sitting, worried about what's to come.

"What? You like her? It's 4 am and you're giving me that attitude just because of a girl?"

Hearing Taehyung words, Jimin could feel the heat rushed to his face. And with Taehyung's last words, Jimin grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the wall. They were glaring at each other, while Suga anxiously stood between them.

"Hey, calm down, you two."

Taehyung, too, grabbed Jimin by the collar, "We are not fighting over a girl, Jimin." he uttered his words with gritted teeth, "It's not worth it! I won't let you--"

Jimin fought back and slammed Taehyung again against the wall. And Suga, nervously and cautiously watched the two.

 "She's not just a girl, Taehyung, she's Dahyun." Jimin's voice was shaking because of anger, his emotion was rising, "And, she's worth it."

Jimin was the first to let go, leaving Taehyung speechless.

"That's not what I meant..." Taehyung said under his breath as he slumped to the floor, scratching the his hair into a mess. 

"Dahyun sprained her ankle." Suga said, "He said it was his fault."

Taehyung slowly turned his head to Suga.

"He cares about Dahyun just as much as you do." 

Suga's words made Taehyung flinch and react, almost like a reflex. He immediately ran for the door and grabbed his shoes.

"Taehyung!" Suga called out and threw a pair of face masks to him.

Taehyung immediately ran after Jimin and made it in time to get into the same bus as Jimin. He breathlessly stood by the entrance, darting his eyes around. And, when he found Jimin he sat on the seat across Jimin's, throwing the face mask on his lap.

Jimin was startled by it, not knowing it was Taehyung who threw it at him. He carefully and worriedly glanced to the seat across him and saw Taehyung, who was looking out of the window. He, too, looked out of the window, wondering if Dahyun was okay.

 

The two boys immediately ran inside the hospital as soon as they got off the bus. Forgetting they were idols, Jimin and Taehyung ran towards the front desk. They froze just a meter away from the front desk; they were out of breathe while realizing the situation. But luckily a nurse went over the front desk and talked about something to the nurse who was suspiciously staring at them. 

"Hey, did you see the TWICE members?"

The two boys' eyes grew wider as they looked at each other.

"I wanted to, but I can't leave. Are they really pretty?" the nurse at the front desk asked. "I heard Dahyun's left ankle was swollen." she said worriedly.

"They are not pretty." The nurse shrugged, earning a glare from the two boys who were walking towards the front desk.

"Ey! Are you a thrice?"

"Really, they are not pretty, they are goddesses and angels!" she exclaimed.

"I was so ready to fight you!" the two nurses laughed, the nurse in the front desk continued, "Can we get an autograph from the other members?"

"I already did! But, it's only Jihyo, Sana and Nayeon who was with Dahyun in the ER. And, D-Dahyun..." she continued but can't help but notice the two boys who were staring at them, "How may I help you?"

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other's eyes and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter