Confused

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS went to their dorm after a long day. The members went to their room and planned to rest first before taking a shower. V stayed in the living room and lied down to check his phone. Jimin did the same and lied down beside him. Jimin remembered how Dahyun avoided all his gazes. Well, he didn't mean to intentionally meet her gazes but he just wanted to make sure if it was just him or Dahyun was really looking away every time. Even when she's not looking, Jimin knows that Dahyun was conscious of him, aware that he's looking at her. "But, why?" Jimin blurted out. "What, why?" V replied turning his face to Jimin. 

Jimin raised his eyebrows, shrugged and pretended that he said nothing. He himself doesn't know why he is too affected with the silly girl's actions.

V looked at him suspiciously. Jimin looked away and started checking his phone. "You've been on your phone lately...smiling stupidly." V tried to ask him to make clear of his suspicions. 

"I'm streaming our MV on youtube. And if there's someone who's smiling stupidly while staring at his phone, it's not me, but it's someone who's in love with a tofu." Jimin answered defensively that made V more suspicious of him. Jimin gave him a huge grin before facing back to his phone.

Ever since the bumping incident, V sometimes thinks that maybe Jimin had a little crush on Dahyun. That thought made him quite uneasy and worried because he doesn't know what he'd do if both of them likes the same girl. Dahyun's charming and he's sure that there's few or maybe many guys who like her but having a co-member who's like a family to him makes it different.

"I see." V replied thinking that he's not supposed to feel this way. "but, excuse me, I don't look stupid when i'm smiling, rather I look in love." he argued. Jimin stuck out his tongue and acted disgusted by Taehyung's argument. "You're getting weird each day V."

Taehyung laughed and thought how true Jimin's words are. Kim Dahyun, look at what you're doing to me. He thought. He stared a little longer at Jimin who's busy with his phone. 

"Ya. Are you perhaps in love with me?" Jimin teased crossing his arms over his chest, "I like girls, Taehyung. I'm sorry."

V laughed at his nonsense and replied, "I like Da-- " he stopped before he could finish his sentence. He decided to just lightly flick Jimin on the forehead and laugh at him.

"Ahh---"Jimin pouted and touched his forehead, and a smile formed on his lips "but we already know about it." Jimin teased but he wasn't sure why he felt awkward saying it. But he quickly brushed it off and clicked Dahyun's Knock Knock fancam and shoved it to V's face. "Here, your Dahyunie!"

"Ah! Stop it!" V warned, laughing and smiling widely.

"But you like it!" Jimin teased. He knew how much V likes it when they to her.

"I don't!" V retorted smiling and blushing. Jimin find it cute and interesting. V blushing and feeling giddy is considered a rare phenomenon. He continued showing him fancams of Dahyun and Jimin barely stopped himself from recording V's cute reaction. But V was struck with Jimin's words and suddenly thought if he's too obvious with his feelings for her and that's the sole reason why she hasn't talked with her. Am I creeping her out? Taehyung thought, blankly staring at the video playing on Jimin's phone.

 

Meanwhile, in JYPE's practice room, Twice had been practicing nonstop, they were never satisfied and they wanted to improve more. People can't see their efforts but they're practically living inside their practice room. It's 10 pm when their practice ended, the older members went home first leaving the maknae line and Mina in the practice room. Dahyun was weaing an over-sized gray sweater, black legging pants and high converse. She's more comfortable wearing this type of clothes, especially when they're practicing. The girls, who were left, decided to res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter