Just a Friend

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since both BTS and TWICE wrapped up their comebacks and are now preparing for their respective concerts. Despite their quite busy schedule, ISAC can't be left out. It's a day where idols get to interact with each other, play, make friends and relieve stress. And tomorrow's the day that Jimin had been waiting for because it's the day that idols will all gather. And TWICE will be there, according to the official line up list, meaning Dahyun will be there too.  Ever since that friendly lunch date he had with Dahyun, he felt like he'd go crazier than he is already for not seeing Dahyun for a week. It is driving him crazy and he doesn't know why.

"I even downloaded this picture of her." He mumbled as he stared at his phone. He downloaded pictures of her and changed his password. And he never let anyone know his new password nor let anyone touch his phone, even Taehyung who used to borrow and exchange phone with him. He stared at it 5 seconds longer that he didn't realize Suga entered their room and is actually, already standing behind him. "This is frustrating." Jimin grumbled as he lie down his bed, turning and twisting on his bed. Picture isn't enough to make him not miss her and again, he's baffled as to why he misses her. He's confused with his own feelings and thoughts.

Suga, who already knows why, pretended to not know about Jimin's feelings towards Dahyun and instead, worriedly threw a pillow at Jimin's face. "What's wrong with you?" he asked while watching Jimin wriggle and curl on his bed.

Jimin stopped and looked at Suga, "I don't know what's wrong, but i'm pretty sure it's your fault." Jimin replied as Suga's words rang in his head. It's my nap time now, so get up and meet Dahyun for me and Taehyung then thank me later. Jimin stared away from Suga to the ceiling. "I'm crazy. But you're crazier, hyung." Jimin mumbled as Dahyun's smiles replayed in his head. 

He used to miss her a lot too, even before that friendly lunch date but talking with her made everything worse. He used to be content with just seeing her pass by or seeing her on TV but now he wanted to sit with her again, have lunch, spend time together just like what she said. She's a friend and this is normal, I used to get jealous whenever V goes out with his other friends. "Friends..." Jimin doesn't know why but it made him feel tons of different feelings at the same time.

Suga smiled as he watched Jimin lost it. "Telling you, one day you'd be grateful to me." he said as he playfully threw another pillow on Jimin's face.

"Why?" Jimin screamed, "Why would I?" he repeated as he threw a pillow back to Suga but the older guy just laughed at him.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked as he entered Jimin and Suga's room. Suga looked at him then to Jimin, who immediately turned his back as he saw Taehyung enter the room. He placed his hands on his sides and shook his head side to side, "Did you guys fight?"

Taehyung sat on Suga's bed. And, Jimin continued to face his back on Taehyung. He doesn't know why he's acting like this, but the only reason that he could think of is Dahyun. "I don't know." he heard Taehyung say. "But hyung, did you do something to Dahyun? or did you tell her something?" Taehyung continued.

Suga shrugged, "No, why?"

"Dahyun's been cold to me and that started that day." Taehyung said and Jimin snorted. Suga and Taehyung looked at his way but ignored it. "Maybe i'm just overreacting when everything's actually fine." he continued and Suga just nodded while looking at Jimin. Suga didn't tell Taehyung that it was Jimin who went to meet Dahyun instead of him. And again, Jimin snorted.

"Why don't you talk it out, instead of making strange noises with your nose, you little mochi." Taehyung called him out, finally pissed off on how Jimin was being a brat to him these past few days. Jimin stayed still, trying to stop himself from swinging out his fists. "Is it because of Dahyun?" Taehyung finally said that caught Jimin and Suga off guard.

Suga panicked and tried to put a stop on whatever might happen, "Hey, Taehyung."

Jimin got up and his hands balled into fists. He smirked and glared at Taehyung. "So it's Dahyun. You like her?" Taehyung was provoking Jimin. He doesn't want to act like this, but Jimin too has been pissing him off. 

"It's not about me and Dahyun, it's about you and Dahyun." Jimin started making Taehyung confused. "How could you flirt with another girl when you promised to eat lunch with her? And what, now you're wondering why she's being cold to you and everything's fine?" Jimin's tone raised and he barely stopped himself from pushing Taehyung.

Suga was confused on what's happening but he stayed alert if ever one of them threw a fist. 

Taehyung smirked. "Stop pushing it on me. Just admit it, you like her. You like Dahyun." he retorted. "It's not about me and Dahyun. This is about you and me. Jimin, just admit it, you like her. There's nothing wrong with that. Why do we have to piss each other off just to see who deserves her better."

Jimin was frozen because of what Taehyung said. "Like Dahyun..." he mumbled, "I'm pretty sure I don't hate Dahyun but... I-I don't like her either. She's like a sister to me, so don't you dare make her feel bad or make her cry." he looked down then back to Taehyung, "She likes you. We all know that." the last words seemed to crush something inside Jimin and he was confused. He did his best not to choke on his words, "You know what to do. Anyone who'd see what she saw would assume many things."

Taehyung stared at his phone and then to Jimin, "Sorry, i've been a jerk, I-" Jimin cut in, "I don't need that, Dahyun does."

"Thanks and I'm sorry again." Taehyung said as he walked out of the room while dialing Dahyun's number.

Suga who watched and listened to everything, lay down on his bed. "You're going to regret this, stupid."

Jimin looked at him and nodded his head. "Dahyun's a friend. She likes Taehyung anyway."

Suga smiled. He turned to face Jimin, resting his head on his hand - his usual pose. "So, you like Dahyun?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter