Not By Chance

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How do I look?" it was sixth time Dahyun asked Tzuyu about the dress she was wearing. She personally chose a pastel pink, knee-length, lace pencil skirt and matched it with a white off the shoulder blouse. Dahyun is the type of person who wears whatever's on the top of the cabinet as long as it's comfortable, but for today, she decided to go all out with comfortable and lovely outfit.

Chaeyoung, who was there with them the whole time, grunted loudly, "You've asked that for gods know how many times!" she stared at Dahyun and smiled widely, "But, just like what I said, you look gorgeous, lovely - all the pretty words in the world describes how beautiful you look today."

"You look the woman you're supposed to be." Tzuyu commented, nodding her head to a beat and admiring how bashful and inspired Dahyun looked. "Uncle Dahyun no more."

Dahyun grinned at the two maknaes and stupidly chuckled as she gazed at herself in the mirror. She fixed her off shoulder blouse, then turned left and right in front of the mirror. She can't obviously hide how excited she was about how Jimin would react to seeing her wearing this outfit. 

She especially wanted him to see her in this lovely state.

There was a knock on the door, and gleefully, the three girls turned their heads and saw Jeongyeon lazily leaning against the door frame. The older one was awed with the Dahyun who was standing before her. Dahyun, who doesn't like wearing clothes showing her skin, was wearing an off the shoulder blouse, and now, Jeongyeon doesn't want to break this lovely change in Dahyun, but she has to.

"Look," Dahyun jumpily turned around to show Jeongyeon her dress.

"You can't possibly be wearing this, Dahyunie." Jeongyeon exclaimed as she held Dahyun's shoulders and appreciated how beautiful the younger one looked. Jeongyeon hesitated to continue and grumbled to herself.

Earlier, the older members actually had a bet of who will warn Dahyun about being careful during this secret meeting with Jimin. Jeongyeon sighed and asked herself why she had to show the back of her hand and lose the bet, and be the one to warn Dahyun about this.

The three girls jerked their heads in confusion, and Jeongyeon sighed as a reply. Just like what the older members had expected, their three maknae is too pure and innocent. She sat on Dahyun's bed and patted the space next to her. "Look here, Dahyunie, we don't have a schedule today right?"

Dahyun nodded as the two maknaes nodded with her. They still have no idea about where Jeongyeon was going with her question.

"But, you'll be going to music bank right? Wearing that dress, right? Looking lovely, getting everyone's attention, especially, Jimin's."

The three of them nodded again; still clueless about Jeongyeon's point.

"People are going to see you and talk about how beautiful you are in that dress. Jimin will say the same."

The three of them nodded again and Dahyun nodded more enthusiastic and gleeful this time; she imagined the look on Jimin's face - the one she expects to see once she stands in front of him.

"Do you see where i'm going with this talk? Do you get what i'm talking about? People and you, Twice Dahyun, BTS Jimin, BTS and TWICE no schedules in Music Bank?"

The three of them shook their heads, obviously confused about what she's going on about.

"Oh, gods, how are you going to date secretly, if..." Jeongyeon barely stopped herself, she exhaled and continued, "People are going to be there. It won't be just you and Jimin there."

"Oh..." the three of them simultaneously exclaimed getting what Jeongyeon was implying. Dahyun's shoulder sagged down, as her lips curled into a pout. Jeongyeon, suddenly, felt guilty, but she can't help but be worried about Dahyun. BTS has a huge fanbase and so does TWICE; even when fans could understand that idols fall in love and date, not everyone is capable to be that understanding.

"I'll just change..." Dahyun sighed, and looked at Jeongyeon. She smiled and assured the older one that she knows Jeongyeon was worried for her. And she was totally right. Dahyun felt bad being blinded by excitement and she almost put everyone's dream in danger.

Tzuyu stopped Dahyun and quickly snatched her phone from the table, "Wait, take a picture first, so..." she pulled Dahyun to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter