Collision and Friction

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun roamed around the venue greeting idols and staffs here and there. She was looking for a perfect spot or rather a corner wherein no one will see her and hear her while she thinks of replies to her newfound textmate.

She saw a somewhat quiet and eerie corner and she thought that this is a perfect place. She continued walking towards the place but she saw a guy's figure sitting there.

"Hi..." Dahyun tapped the boy's shoulder who was sitting alone in an isolated corner.

"Oh. Dahyun, Dahyun, Kim Dahyun." greeted back by a hyper and sassy boy while playfully swaying left and right.

"Seungkwan. Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan." Dahyun answered back doing the same dance. They laughed at each other's silliness and unique way of greeting each other. "We have to make it our official greeting." Seungkwan suggested. Dahyun sat beside where Seungkwan was sitting. Not known to most, but Seungkwan and Dahyun are actually friends given that they are both 98-liners.

"Have you seen your crush today?" Seungkwan teased.

"Not funny." Dahyun gave him a light punch on his shoulder. 

"OOOOuuuuch." Seungkwan held the shoulder she just lightly punched. 

"Stop overreacting. You look ugly." Dahyun teased back sticking her tongue out. Seungkwan surrendered and stayed still. "What?" Dahyun asked to Seungkwan while staring at her phone.

"Can... can you..." Seungkwan cautiously asked but stopped in the middle. "Nothing."

"Yah!" Dahyun faced him, frustrated, "Don't do things like that when you already started asking." 

"I get it... just wanted to ask if..." Seungkwan looked into Dahyun's eyes, "...if you can give me Tzuyu's number." He finally said.

Dahyun stared at him and at her phone. She the side of - inside - and thought of something. She knew Seungkwan saw the lights in her eyes. "No."

"I knew it!" Seungkwan said like he found something out-of-this-world-stuff, "You are so evil." Seungkwan articulately said in English to which Dahyun laughed while touching her belly. "So, funny Seungkwan." She continued saying in between her laugh.

"Hi." someone suddenly appeared before them and it's none other than S.Coups.

"Hi, oppa." Dahyun greeted while catching her breath from laughing. S.Coups patted her head and called Seungkwan for their rehearsal. Seungkwan flicked Dahyun's forehead before standing up. "Yah. Boo Seungkwan." Dahyun cried out touching her forehead. 

"Sorry." Seungkwan answered imitating Jeon Ji hyun's 'sorry'.

"Get it from her. Not from me. I'll cheer for you two." Dahyun shouted to Seungkwan before he completely left. "That guy." Dahyun mumbled to herself going back to the message on her phone. She was thinking of a reply while smiling stupidly and from time to time reminding herself that it might n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter