Closet Date

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice's recording ended and they all went to their waiting room as told by their managers. Mina stayed outside their room waiting for Seventeen to pass by their room. Mina was hoping he'd see Seungcheol, who has aslo been looking forward to seeing Mina today. "I'd stay here with you. I think you need a company." Tzuyu insisted as she also wanted to meet Seungkwan. 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung went out too, telling their managers they'll go to the bathroom. "You guys are way too obvious." Dahyun teased to which Chaeyoung nodded.

"You were also like this before. You used to stand here with me." Mina argued pouting. The three girls laughed at the cute reaction given by their unnie. Then, Dahyun and Chaeyoung went out of their way and proceeded to the bathroom. 

"This is it." Chaeyoung said holding both of Dahyun's  shoulders. "Fighting! Act surprise even when it's Jimin-sunbae you'll see."

Dahyun nodded and took a deep breath. "Aja!"

 

Dahyun carefully made her way to their meeting place while Chaeyoung went back to their room and made excuses of where Dahyun is. Dahyun cautiously glanced left and right just to make sure that no one saw her turn right to the isolated place of the building. She's scared that someone might accidentally and incidentally plan to hang out around the place because she knows how playful can fate be. Her heart beat to every step she made. She thought that she'd finally meet this textmate of hers. Her textmate who never failed to send her goodmorning and goodnight text messages, her textmate who never failed to ask how she's doing or if she ate her meal, her textmate who didn't forget to tell her to sleep well and to take care, her textmate who didn't fail to cheer her and tell her she did a good job, her textmate who continued texting her even if she doesn't reply to him and so, she's hoping it is the person she's thinking of. But she immediately erased this idea upon remembering seeing Jimin this morning.

"Kim Dahyun, relax and don't get your hopes up." She told herself and lightly slapped her cheeks.

Dahyun had finally reached the door. She stood there for 5 seconds, hesitating. Then she took a deep breath before opening the door. "Why am I so nervous?" She mumbled to herself reminding herself that she went earlier than what they promised to so there's a chance that no one's inside. She took a deep breath once again and slowly opened it, anticipating of who she is about to see. Here we go, Kim Dahyun. 

She slowly opened it wider. And she's surprised of what's in front of her, a cold wind blew, there's no one inside the room. She sighed in relief but a part of her heart sunk. "If he's a gentleman, he should have arrived here first." Dahyun grumbled-pouting- as she walked inside. She glanced at her watch, "I'm 3 minutes early." She told herself. 

Dahyun made her way to the sofa and comfortably sat. 5 minutes passed but no on is still showing up. "Was I pranked?" she mumbled as she lie down the sofa. "Hmm?" she suddenly saw a small piece of paper on the floor folded into an origami ribbon letter. She sat straight and opened it.

 

To the person I promised to meet here,

        I'm sorry but I don't think I could meet you today. T T

        But, if you could...(I hope you can>.<) please wait for me for 10 minutes,

       And if i'm still not there, i'm sorry. Let's meet another day. T T

        Then next time, I promise i'll meet you no matter what happens. >.<

        Take care :)

 

"Is this for me?" Dahyun asked herself, re-reading the hand-written letter. 10 minutes.... she thought to herself. She decided to give it a shot and wait for another 5 minutes in case that the letter was really for her. "I should have brought my phone with me." She complained feeling bored sitting on the sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter