Gave it All Away

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLICK IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEIR MOMENTS

 

Just before they could get out to the field, Taehyung intentionally, lightly bump into Dahyun's shoulder. "You can always ask me out." He whispered as he pass by her, with his arms around Jungkook. And, Jungkook totally heard him because the maknae nudged him, "Too much skinship, hyung."

The two boys laughed at the younger one's joke. But Taehyung's serious with what he told Dahyun. He doesn't know why but he wanted to be sure of the girl's feelings because he was sure of his. He was scared and cautious this time; he doesn't want to get caught in a spider's web called hope again especially now that he knows Dahyun has a special place in his heart.

And Jimin, who saw everything, felt a bit weird and he doesn't know why. Especially, when he passed by her and saw a small smile on the girls lips. She's definitely blushing and liking it. She didn't even noticed him. When did they become so close to even touch each other's shoulder? And do they even see that there's a lot of people here who could spread rumors and stuff about them? Jimin was furious as he looked back to where Dahyun was standing with Seungkwan and Chaeyoung. He doesn't know why but he told himself it's because they are both his friends.

"I told you, you'e going to regret it." Suga whispered, comfortingly patting the boy's back. 

Jimin was left standing still as he watched Suga walked away. She's a friend. We're just friends.

 

Dahyun's eyes widened with surprise, and she almost forgot to breathe. But her lips curved into a smile, she wanted to smile widely but she stopped herslef. She wanted to prove that she's a girl who can control her feelings and emotions. 

Her two friends Seungkwan and Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded, staring at Dahyun's blushing face. They can't believe in what they just witnessed. Dahyun's crush nudging her on her shoulder.

"What's going on with you two?" Seungkwan asked, demanding for an answer, his eyes fixed on Dahyun. Then his eyes grew bigger, and he clapped his hands - like an idea suddenly popped inside his head. "Wait. Could it be that Jimin hyung asked for your number because Taehyung hyung asked him to? And then he started texting you and you're now close... and - " the boy's eyes widened with his realization. Chaeyoung hushed him, but affirmed him he was right. And his eyes grew two times bigger, "Are you guys dating?" he whispered, excited to hear the answer.

Her two friends' eyes fixed on her, waiting for her reply.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows with disbelief, she was caught off guard by Seungkwan's question. "What?" She shook her head, but a red blush was visible on her cheeks. "No!"

"Not yet." Chaeyoung corrected her answer, raising her eyebrows up and down.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows on Chaeyoung's statement, "I thought you don't like him?"

"But you do." she retorded, pulling a face on Dahyun.

"I... I don't?" Dahyun denied. 

"You do." Seungkwan added, giving Chaeyoung a high-five. "But you haven't told me why he was a jerk. Well, you didn't tell me anything about this actually." disappointment visible on Seungkwan's voice but he smiled, nonetheless. He even gave Dahyun an encouraging pat on her shoulders.

"Well, I was just mad at him because of what you told me. He was a jerk that time. But seeing how he's brave enough to nudged you on the shoulder with people around..." Chaeyoung grinned and teased Dahyun, poking her on her side.

"You're twisted." Seungkwan commented, disgusted by Chaeyoung's reason. "I mean, that means trouble. Isn't he scared he'd get our Dahyun in trouble?" 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at him, "I mean, I like Taehyung hyung, well for Dahyun too, but his actions obviously shouts trouble. Like scandal, please chase me." he even acted, like he was running with his two hands up in the air.

"Then maybe he knows it, but he's brave enough to think that he'd rather face the consequences with her than hide in the shadows of fear of scandal." she argued crossing her arms in front.

"But maybe, he's flirty enough to do those things regardless of who, where and when," Nayeon added, with her eyebrows raised, surprising the three friends. "It's not about being brave or careless, he's just a flirt who takes advantage of cute and innocent girls like my Dahyun." she added, wrapping her arms around Dahyun who lost all her energy from what she heard.

"I'm okay." she said, as she escaped from Nayeon's hug. She looked totally defeated and deflated. After hearing their arguments, she's now torn whether to take Taehyung's words and actions seriously. Then the image of Irene and V flashed in her mind causing her to inhale deeply. I totally don't know anymore. She sighed and continued walking.

Her three friends was left arguing and pointing at who caused Dahyun's sudden lost of energy.

"It's your fault." Chaeyoung pinched Seungkwan's right ear, earning a squeal from the boy and light slap on her arm that's holding the boy's ear.

Seungkwan curled up his lips, pointing it to Nayeon. The older girl just shrugged, and followed after Dahyun.

"It's your fault, unnie/noona!!!" 

Chaeyoung and Seungkwan shouted at the top of their lungs, pointing at the girl who walked off and left them, making the people around them stop and stare at them. After breathing, inhale and exhale, they looked around, "We're sorry, We're sorry, We're sorry." bowing down to everyone who heard and saw them.

 

As soon as Dahyun was on the field, she excitedly waved back to the screaming Once. Now, her energy was recharged thanks to Once who never fails to appreciate her being and encourage her in times of despair and disappointments.

As she walked, she saw Taehyung sitting with s and throwing hearts to his fans. She didn't really watch him, she just gave a passing look to where he is. She can't help it, she just always, without intention, find him in the crowd. As she walked to where her members where, she wasn't able to ignore the stares from her new friend Jimin. She tried her best not to look at his way, but he just kept staring at her. She was thinking whether Jimin wants her to greet him or there's something else he wanted. She hesitated at first, but she bowed down to her senior, "Hello, oppa, stop staring." she finally greeted, bowed down, so no one can see what she's saying.

Jimin breaks into a smile, but he pinched his lower lip to stop it from showing how happy he is. Then, again, he's confused. One second he's in a bad mood, the next, specifically when Dahyun greets her, his mood automatically and immediately turns into a good one. 

Dahyun walked off, as if nothing happened - like a j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter