Silly is Charming

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today's schedule is on Music Core. The girls stayed inside their room waiting for their turn for rehearsal. Mina suddenly asked if anyone wants to come with her to the bathroom which reminded Dahyun of the most embarrassing situation she had experienced there. In fact, she was traumatized to go to the comfort room alone. The unnies went with Mina, but Dahyun decided to stay in the room and she's planning to stay inside unless she had to for their rehearsal and performance.

"Do you not want to see your bay-V?" Sana teased before leaving when she saw Dahyun pout then laugh. 

Twice actually had been referring to Taehyung as bay-V. Dahyun liked that nickname if ever she'd get to be close to V - Dahyun and her playful imagines. 

Dahyun then had the urge to go out and look for V. She suddenly wanted to see him so much that pictures aren't enough to satisfy the cravings of wanting to see his smile and face. Dahyun likes to collect few - like what she always tell whenever Chaeyoung tells her to delete the hundred pictures of Taehyung on her phone,since it's risky - pictures of Taehyung, taken by fansites and sometimes screenshots. But then again, she'd rather not see him than embarrass herself again in front of him.

She admires him a lot ever since and like what other fans say, she also likes to say she's his biggest number 1 fan. 

Dahyun was sitting on the sofa, Chaeyoung's head is resting on her shoulder, and her head is resting on Tzuyu's shoulder. "So what are you going to do about it?" Chaeyoung asked talking in a soft voice. She suddenly remembered that a day had passed since she discovered that Jimin asked for her number but up until now, she still can't believe it. She was hoping it might be V that she's texting with but now, her imagines were all shattered by the fact that Jimin asked Seungkwan for her number. "You don't know it yet, V might have asked Jimin to ask for your number." Chaeyoung continued trying to calm her friend.

The phone in her hand beeped again but she doesn't want to open it. She stared at her phone while thinking about what Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun sat up straight and faced Chaeyoung. "Do you think that's possible?"

Tzuyu snatched Dahyun's phone from her and she didn't even tried to get it from her. "You can have it Tzuyu. I don't want it back." Dahyun said without energy.

"Unnie, do you know i feel hurt whenever I hear you and Chaeyoung whisperring like I am not your roommate? I also want you to know about my secrets and I also want to know yours. I sometimes.... most of the times feel left out." Tzuyu suddenly said with a serious face but her voice in a soft whisper. Chaeyoung and Dahyun suddenly realized what they had done and felt guilty. "Sorry Tzuyu..." Dahyun and Chaeyoung simultaneously said and hugged Tzuyu.

"A BTS member is texting me." Dahyun whisperred while breaking away from the hug. Surprise was visible on Tzuyu's face. 

"V?" she asked excitedly but in a soft voice.

"We're not sure yet." Chaeyoung asnwered. "But, Seungkwan told her that Jimin asked for her number." she continued.

"What?" Tzuyu asked in a shouting but whisperring tone. The two girls hushed her and asked her to calm down. 

"Dahyun dubu." Sana shouted repeatedly while excitedly entering their room. The three girls who were sitting was surprised as if they were caught doing something bad. "Why are you so surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter