Earth-shaking Interview

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nine girls were seated in front of cameras capturing each and every single movements made by them. The cameras started rolling and the MC of the show started the opening and introductions. The girls were nervous and their hearts were pounding crazily. Although they already had numerous interviews before they still can't get used to interviews wherein they don't know the questions that would be asked to them. Jungyeon became a water-obsessed girl, drinking almost half of the bottle already.

"TWICE, a group of nine girls who had been creating their own history in the K-Pop industry, could there be someone who's making their hearts go ooh-ahh?" The MC cautiously asked hoping he get something out from the girls. He eyed each of them.

The girls were flustered and weren't sure whether they'd asnwer the question truthfully or dodge the question gracefully. Dahyun and Chaeyoung secretly gave each other meaningful look and smile which was caught by the MC. The other girls looked at each other passing the mic to whoever. Finally, the ever so reliable leader Jihyo grabbed the mic and gave an answer that wonderfully dodged the question. Everyone went "Ooooh..." and gave Jihyo high-fives for the great dodging skills that she possess. However, the MC with a DNA of a troublemaker, pointed out Chaeyoung and Dahyun's suspicious reaction to the question.

"But..." the MC started and eyed Dahyun and Chaeyoung which made the two girls nervous. They remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter