J-jung ...?

Connections to Relations
----------------------------
Kibum POV
----------------------------
All of us headed out to the black, tinted, van and it looked like we were mafias wearing some colourful shirts. We had to wear some new designer’s clothing line, Craze… it was called? Their clothes are pretty awesome I guess it made me re-live Lucifer. My outfit was something which was like this:
http://www.acquiremag.com/2007/09/28/watanabe.jpg
http://cache.pixazza.com/product/full/12a0a93a0c.jpeg
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dangoon-long-sleeve-plaid-shirt/info.html/pid.1023444951
http://image.yesstyle.com/assets/27/260/l_p1013026027.jpg
http://static3.watchesshop.com/library/pimage_large__3D_2C3_2CT-_235_3F_2C3_24X-CDV_2C3_2CT.31N_3C34Q-G_28Y_2C_27_2CP_3CC_2C_60_0A_60_0A.jpg
http://vintageverity.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/emma-feathers1.jpg
I could get used to wearing stuff like this. It’s comfortable for the weather yet stylish. Tsk I should honestly become a fashion designer… not that I already co-ordinate three quarters of SHINee’s clothing… Honestly, poor Minho. His back was freezing cold with the two holes during Juliette times. Clothes, music, dancing, everything else… I’m glad it can let me take my mind off of stuff like… Taemin. Ahhhhh! It’s soooo damn frustrating knowing the person you’re responsible of, regardless of my age and position in the group, is doing something so disturbing behind your back, RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE!
As we walk I glare at Taemin and sense someone looking at me so I look away. We were about to exit the building and look for the car but in a blink of an eye, we were surrounded by loads of fans and cameramen and reporters. These irritatin people, not our fans, but the reporters, I get the fact the fans want to know what we’re up to if we’re doing well but we need space to breathe. Reporters are just…
WAIT!
Taemin’s sleeve! Is he wearing his jacket!?
Through the mess and found someone with his Lucifer hair cut which he loved.
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/67/262/L_p0013926267.jpg -Tank top... Check
http://www.hampersjeans.com/silverjeans/images/SilverdarkCraig.jpg –Jeans… Obvious check
http://www.hotefashion.com/handbags/24195/tv.jpg – Fan given Gucci bag… I need to borrow that off of him
http://whollysblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/converse-red-skidgrip2.jpg – Craze sponsored converses
He’s not wearing the hoodie? But he took it right? Some make up aren’t thick enough to hide some scars under camera flashes and sweat. Something in his hand caught my eye.
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/22/540/L_p0013654022.jpg
He’s got it. The Craze hoodie he was asked to sponsor earlier on. He’s waving his right hand freely… but he’s clutching on to the hoodie with his left hand real hard as it hangs on over his shoulders. He probably forgot how famous he is… walking out on the street without anything to cover himself up but a tank top. Show off. He loves it though. I grab his right hand and tell him to slow down otherwise he’ll end up hurting himself.
Jjong turned around and pouted, probably for fan service. He looked really good looking.
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/isnom-two-tone-hooded-cowl-neck-top-charcoal-one-size/info.html/pid.1022582869 with a pair of slim jeans, headphones and trainers, fans squealed when he pouted, he flashed a smile and turned around and patted Minho who was almost by the car. [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/deepstyle-contrast-trim-double-placket-henley-charcoal-one-size/info.html/pid.1022961767]. Jinki almost fell but Jjong caught him and sighed then led him in the car, a few fans sang ‘Onew Sangtae’ and Taemin and Jjong started giggling. I merely smiled.
[A/N: sorry this is a bit confusing, I spent time on Key’s and Taemin’s outfit more than the others because they were the main, Jeongmal mianhaeyo]
We got in the car, FINALLY, and panted. I glanced at Taemin’s wrist and he noticed I was looking at him, self-conscious as he was; he still hid his left arm. I smirked. Okay, I really need Teukie-hyungs or Yunho-hyungs help.
We headed off to the venue where I could guarantee there would be PILES of people there asking why we were sponsoring Craze, what was so special about this new business and what money did they have to get all three of the most influential groups in Korea to wear these.
Honestly I have no clue, but wearing these clothes to the venue isn’t my top authority…
--------------------------
Ha neul’s POV
--------------------------
“PARK HA NEUL!”
“WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AGAIN MIN RA!?”
“HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT AFTER FINDING OUT YOU’RE DAD IS THE CEO FOR A REALLY NEW AND BIG CLOTHING INDUSTRY WHICH IS,” Min ra took a quick glance at the clock, calculated the time difference between London and Korea and then continued, “BEING SPONSORED THIS MOMENT BY THREE OF OUR FAVOURITE BOY BANDS IN THE WORLD!? HOW CAN YOU STAY CALM!?” Ha neul cradled her head in her arms.
“PARK MIN RA !!” Ha neul screamed, completely unaware that her mother was eavesdropping outside her door at the very moment. “DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I’M CALM!? KNOWING THE FATHER WHO LEFT YOU WHEN YOU WAS YOUNG OWNS A LARGE CLOTHING COMPANY LET ALONE,” she said stressing ‘let alone’, “HAVING CONTACT WITH SUPER JUNIOR, DBSK AND SHINEE!?” Min ra smirked.
“NOW you get me, now hurry and call Ahjusshi!” Ha neul was taken aback by the remark which was said with a sense of authority. Kyong su gasped and wondered what her daughter was going to do next.
“I’ll call him… later?”
“No. Now” Ha neul glared at her friend who didn’t buy any of the cold attitude.
“No.”
“NOW HA NEUL. Now!”
“No!”
“FOR GOD SAKE! DON’T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOUR MUM IS THINKING!? She’s living alone without seeing her husband looking after you,” Min ra said well aware Kyong su was outside, “You don’t know how much you miss him, but I can see it in you. You miss your father. I can bet he misses you too. The fact that Super junior, DBSK and SHINee are all connected to him and to you, through your love for the three groups, isn’t a coincidence. I think he’s probably trying to get you to call him once he finds out. So just–”
“Fine.”
“Eh?” Min ra wondered if she heard what she think she heard.
“I said okay, I’ll speak to him. But please, don’t tell anyone…” Min ra smiled as she sat up properly on the bed, she reached for the phone on the side of the bed and whistled. Confused Ha neul was startled when her mother came toppling in over the surprisingly loud whistle. “UMMAH!?”
“uhh… Want some biscuits?” Kyong su said as she got up gingerly and lowered her head.
“Kyong su-sshi, I knew you were there, here catch,” Min ra tossed the phone to Kyong su who nearly got hit on the head but caught it anyways, “Call Ahjusshi and tell him Ha neul-ah wants to speak to him.” Kyong su blinked at Min ra and smiled. She dialled the number and waited for the tone to ring, once it started Kyong su, out of impulse, tossed the phone to her daughter who’s heart was beating fast. She looked at the two in front of her who signalled her to place the phone to her ear, she did as she was told.
Dial tone bought more and more tension until it stopped and Ha neul heard someone breathing.
“Yeobeosayo?” A man with a different voice answered the phone. Ha neul knew she hasn’t spoken to her father in a while but… you can’t exactly grow younger to the point you’re voice sounds young and in your late twenties… right? “Uuh… Is anyone there?”
“U-uh neh,” Ha neul stuttered and mentally punished herself for sounding like a complete idiot, “I was wondering but… wait, do I have the wrong number?” She heard the man chuckle a bit, she felt like she’s heard that laugh before, deep but gentle, soft but strong.
“It depends, who were you trying to call miss?” He asked her with a gentle tone, it sounded like the person had just entered a slightly noisier place but it wasn’t like a club.
“Uuhm… Park Young min…” She felt like a complete idiot hearing the person chuckle again.
“Nope, you’ve got the right number.” He said in smooth Korean. “But I’m sorry, Young min- seongsaenim isn’t available at the moment.”
“Ah… Chincha? Waeyo?”
“…I don’t think I can tell you that…” Ha neul scoffed.
“Excuse me? You’re telling that to someone whose call got answered by a complete stranger?”
“Stranger?” The man smirked and Ha neul could sense it through the phone, “Why don’t you tell me who you are, then I’ll tell you where he is, and who I am.” Ha neul glanced at the two who were waiting patiently. Ha neul sighed got up and headed towards the other sound proof and insulated room and locked the door behind her.
“Okay, listen here, YOU tell me who you are now otherwise I can guarantee you, you’ll get filed to the police”
“Calm down lady,” he paused, “You are Korean right?” Ha neul rolled her eyes.
“Well the fact I can understand you quite perfectly, have a good knowledge of the Korean language, culture and is calling her Korean father whose phone probably got stolen by a mysterious and anonymous interrogator probably narrows down the point I’m Korean”
“…Wait you’re Young min-seongsaenim’s DAUGHTER!?”
“Duuh!”
“OH MY GOSH!” The guy practically screamed through the phone as if Ha neul was a celebrity.
“what!? What happened now!?”
“YOU are THE park Ha neul!?”
“YES I AM AND WHAT ABOUT IT!?”
“I APOLOGISE FOR MY RUDE BEHAVIOUR MISS! I’m Jung Yunho and it’s an honour to speak to you”
“What…?”
“Y-yeobeosayo?”
“J-JUNG YUNHO!?”
===============================================
Mianhae for the slightly short chapter, honestly i'm not feeling too good. But i miss SHINee's shows, i ended up watching ShimShimTapa w/ SHINee and if i do say so myself, Taemin looked mighty fine, as did the rest... Always and forever~

PLEASE MORE COMMENTS!