Cover it up

Connections to Relations

 

----------------------

Kibum’s POV

----------------------

“...What is this... Taemin, Ha neul?” I stared at the two who were hugging in the middle of the room, Ha neul’s cheeks, strained with dried tears and the two on their own world. Just what on earth did i walk into?

Ha neul instantly sperated herself from Taemin who i could tell was definitely confused by this action. “Oppa, Annyeong!” I glared at the two waiting for an answer.

“U-uh... Ha neul was upset about missing her mum so i was j-just comforting her...” The tone in which he said it was as if he was questioning himself. I forced out a smile and instantly headed to the kitchen avoiding the awkward atmosphere.

They were together weren’t they? I asked her to help out and she did more than that... but was that a good thing? I felt as if i was banging my head against a shard of glass constantly.

 “Oppa, do you have to continue Oh my school schedules with Minho oppa tomorrow?” I looked at her after finishing a glass of lukewarm water and nodded meekly. She smiled back and took the glass from my hands and went to the back of me, pushing me towards my room, rubbing my shoulders at the same time. I felt Taemin’s glare bore into my back as we entered the room. When she left me in my room i threw myself on my bed and sighed.

“Ha neul-ah...” What am I doing with myself? I am a Hyung and an Oppa. I should watch my dongsaengs be happy... but what hurts the most is the fact that i have to find out on my own because i’m that clever... and not by Ha neul or Taemin. At least it would have been easier if I found out instead of them lying about it.

They must have a reason why though? Right?

2 hours later

“Kibummie? Yah, wake up! You need to go get ready for your performance for today, hurry up!” I groaned and moved to the other side of my bed. I suddenly felt some weight on my legs, i looked at my legs only to find Ha neul straddling me.

“Yah...”

“No. Hurry up, oppa you’re twenty minutes late!”

“MWORHAGO!?”

“I TOLD YOU TO GET UP BECAUSE YOU’RE TWENT MINUTES LATE! GO WASH YOUR FACE AND STRETCH BEFORE MANAGER OPPA GETS HERE!” I practically threw her off my body and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I’M NEVER LATE!!

 

--------------------

Onew’s POV

--------------------

Ha neul gave me late lunch when i got home, i found Kibum sleeping and Taemin clutching onto Ha neul’s pillow. After a while of making light conversation with this cute little girl she checked the clock and decided to wake Kibum up. She seemed a bit different today, rather odd. She kept spacing out and everything else.

“We still have an hour and a half before practise though.”

“I know, but since Kibum oppa is a donkey, he’ll want to check if everything is perfect –and honestly, he does his hair and makeup better when he barely has any time to do it.” I smiled as she headed towards Kibums room. After a few minutes i heard screaming and i started laughing, accidentally waking the maknae.

“Oh, hyung?” I walked over to him, giving him a glass of water before ruffling his hair.

“Neh?”

“Hi” he smiled. ...He hasn’t done that in a while you know? Whenever he’d wake up or even just randomly he’d come up to me and Jjong and say ‘Hi’ in the most calming way, it’d make us relax and make the other two of his hyungs smile.

“Taemin-ah, how’s it going with you and Ha neul?” i blurted out. I mentally facepalmed my so-called sangtae and pinched myself as a punishment. Taemin blushed so innocently that he looked like he saw his first crush. Haha, i remember that time. Whenever she’d drop by at the company to visit her brother, Taemin would ‘bump’ into her.

“Aish, hyung~!” I cackled as I saw Ha neul smirking as she walked out the room.

“What happened? Is he awake?”

“More than awake, just wait... in three. Two. One”

“PARK HA NEUL!”

“Zero” Kibum zoomed out from his room and stormed his way over to Ha neul who innocently hid behind Taemin.

“20 MINUTES LATE!? YOU MUST BE JOKING!?”

“...well... it worked?”

“YAH!”

“Love you too~!”

This girl is too good at making people say their feelings whilst keeping her own locked up.

 

=====================================================

 

 

OMG XANDER AND KIBUM!??!?!?!?!??! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no T_T ..

 

omg.. hwaiting