Oh... Em... Gee

Connections to Relations
----------------------------
Taemin’s POV
----------------------------
Jinki hyung’s snoring woke me up… again. I sighed then when I tried to move, Kibum hyung was on top of me… on top of us. Hahaha, funny hyung. Honestly he’s like a cat. I pulled myself up, trying to not move too much and making sure I didn’t wake any of the hyungs up… I needed to wake them up soon anyways. I heard someone laughing and I turned around to find Minho hyung, half off the couch, smiling with drool.
What on earth is he dreaming about? If Shawols see this, their image of flaming charisma would burt up in flames. I stand up and head to the kitchen for a glass of water. Then I put some of the blanket on Kibum hyung, he looks weird? He’s sweating in his sleep. I don’t think he’s ever done that before but I’m pretty sure he’s not feeling well…
He rarely sleeps on top of us, only when he’s depressed or exhausted. But he didn’t have any schedule today, just make up and practise. Looking at him, I can see his lips moving…
Maybe I should try what Junsu hyung did to Changmin hyung when he was asleep, sleep talking!!
I go around Jonghyun hyung and NOT over him, I’ve learnt that a lot of times before, and I whisper in Kibum hyung’s ear.
“Kibum… what’s wrong?” …Forgive me for not using formal language!
“T-tae… cute”

Wha?
Is he having a wet dream about me or something…
Unless it’s Taeyang hyung or …TAEYEON NOONA!?
“Huh? Kibummie~ I can’t hear you” I said whispering… Maybe if I seduce him in his sleep, it would work! He never told me he liked a Noona! Oh. Em. Gee!  Haha society these days. Online slang!
“Don’t… Stop him… Tae…” ‘Tae’?
“Tae” ‘TAE’!?
“Tae…min…nie?” Eh? Me? …Is hyung gay? Whoa! That explains a LOT! But stop me for what?
“Hyung… stop me for what?” I whisper in my own voice. I have to admit it’s fun playing around with Kibum hyung.
“Stop… cutting… yourself…”
What…? Is this meant to be a joke? That is a joke right? I stand up; take another sip of the ice cold water which seems to scratch itself down my throat making it sore… forcing it down to my stomach. I look at the silver clock hanging on the pillar in near the front door. The clock looked as if it was taunting me. I glance at hyung and it looked like I saw a tear fall from the side of his eye…
That’s impossible right? Hyung won’t be able to find out. He hasn’t right? He can’t. I found myself running towards my room, locking the door behind me and stripping my bed from the sheets, then pushing the mattress off. The hole I made when I was so angry and depressed about being bullied during, ‘Ring Ding Dong’ days irritated me to the point that I threw a fit and when I came back from a fan sign, the bed was on the side waiting to be put into my new room. I simply punched it, nearly breaking my hand, but I couldn’t use it much which didn’t help for the fan sign the next day.
I stuffed my hand in side, took out the wipe which I left yesterday morning, still wet. The brush, the makeup set co-ordinator noona gave me to pull pranks on the hyungs. Everything is here. Everything is where it should be. It’s possible Kibum hyung is just, really, sleep talking right? He’s just dreaming right?

Otteoke?
--------------------------
Kibum POV
--------------------------
Someone moving around in the other room woke me up. I realised I was in Taemin’s place and I couldn’t find Taemin anywhere, I got up slowly and headed to the Taemin’s room to check who was making the noise, and when I did see him, he just about turned around pulling his sleeves down looking at the bed which looked slightly messy. What did he just do?
“Oh! Hyung,” He smiled at me… Don’t smile like that. What are you hiding from me… from us? “I was just about to wake you guys up for the ‘Reunion’ party for DBSK hyungs tonight”
… SPEAK! Damn! Why isn’t anything coming out of my mouth. I can’t let him know that I know!
“Hyung…? You know about the party right?” …No reaction. He waved his hand in front of my face and snapped his fingers by my ear. I thought it’ll only work in movies but it works in real actually.
“Ah, neh. I already know, Minho told me. Since when were you awake?” I said moving towards the bed and sitting down. I always loved that ‘pooft’ sound it makes.
“Nothing really, I was just looking for my…,” He paused, I could tell he was thinking of what else to say, he should’ve known not to pause… He should have known not to reconfirm my assumption, “my iPod.” I rolled my eyes and I could tell he was nervous now. I walked up to him and he looked at me with three words written across his face ‘Please. Don’t. Ask.’. I smirked.
“So did you find it?” He looked at me, blinked, and shook his head. I nodded and turned around and smiled at him.
“Come on then baby, we’ve got to wake up your husband, your father and your uncle!” I clapped my hands in an attempt to lighten up the mood, it worked… slightly. He looked at me confused and wondering who I was on about until he realised it was based on fanfiction couples… well most of them that is. He laughed his usual laugh without the eyelash batting and headed out with me. We counted to three and screamed.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”
“OH MY GOD! TAEMIN-RUN!!!”
“I AM! WHAT ABOUT THE HYUNGS!!”
“THEY’LL WAKE UP SOONER OR LATER!”
“YOUR RIGHT!! HURRY UP HYUNG!”
“WAIT!”
“WHAT!?”
“GO GET MINHO’S PIGGY BANK, JINKI’S CHICKEN AND JONGHYUNS CLOTHES! NOW!”
“GOT IT! GO GET SOME WATER!” We both stopped, looked around us to see Minho, Jonghyun and Jinki looking at us as if we were completely stupid.
“…What are you trying to do?” Minho said rubbing his eyes. Jonghyun stood up wrapped himself in the blanket and headed straight towards me. Crap. I forgot her wasn’t a morning person, let alone hearing someone suddenly scream. He was at least inches in front of me.
“Uhh… Hello~ Hel- AH!” DAMN! THAT BOY CAN PUCNH! BUT WHY IN THE STOMACH! Taemin was laughing and laughing, Minho started to laugh and Jinki was just… Dubu.
“Yah! TAEMIN-AH! DON’T LAUGH AT YOUR HYUNG!”
“Hahahaha!!! DOMESTIC ABUSE! WHAT HUSBAND WOULD PUNCH THEIR WIFE IN THE STOMACH!?”
“Uuuuh! Shut up!” I groaned. The boys were more than awake, except Jinki who was underneath Taemin, Jjong and Minho.
“A-ah! Guys I can’t b-breathe!”
“Hyungnim~ Ireona~ [Get up]” Taemin said in his Aegyo. Jjong started tickling Jinki and Minho pinned Jinki to the ground when he was spazzing about being ticklish.
“ARASO! I’M UP! I’M UP!” Knowing my ‘role’ I laid a hand on my hip and sighed.
“YAH! Bali! [Hurry] Jinki go get ready. ALL of you get ready NOW! Don’t wear skinnies Jjong, let your thighs BREATHE sometimes, you’re going to end up with rashes. Minho don’t wear high tops it makes you look taller… which is bad for Jjong. Taeminnie… Don’t wear something full sleeved, if you are, just bring a jacket and save your arms some sweat! ARASO!?”
“Neh Omonim~!” I smiled at the reply I got, hesitant about the full sleeved thing for Taemin. I wanted to see this for myself.
“Good! Now go! I’ll go change in a bit.” They nodded and smiled.

--------------------------------
No one’s POV
--------------------------------

“Ha neul-ah!! HURRY UP FOR FISH SAKE!” Ha neul ran up to Min ra and gave her a stern look. “What?”
“What’s up with ‘FISH SAKE’?” She asked as they walked down the hallway towards their lockers.
“You always told me not to swear for no reason right?” Once again, Ha neul looked at the black haired girl and smiled.
“Glad you remembered” She said. “So how’s your oppa?” Ha neul said wondering how Min ra’s brother was doing. Ha neul has spoken to her brother a few times but that was just about it. They knew each other and admitted they were friends but nothing more than that. Min ra looked at Ha neul as if she was a little girl covered in mud.
“…Why are you calling my older brother ‘oppa’?” She asked with a weird tone
“Because he’s older than us… and he’s a guy?”
“…Are you in Korea?”
“No but I’m Korean!” She said proudly.
“DON’T CALL HIM OPPA! That flirt is just going to hit on you over and over again if you call him that!”
“Why not~? Your brother’s HOT!” Ha neul’s aid winking, knowing Min ra find her brother disgustingly good looking, he uses it to his advantage but Min ra warned Jungwoo not to speak, talk, touch or smell Ha neul.
“Hahahaha!! Haha! Ha! No! DON’T!! Ha neul-ah~!”
“Joke joke… but honestly he’s really good looking!” Min ra scoffed at the sentence.
“I’ll tell you who’s HOT!”
“Please don’t name all of Korea’s hottest men because I won’t have the time of day!” Ha neul said sarcastically.
“I SHALL AND I WILL!”
“Oh joy!”
“KIM KIBUM OF SHINEE! DAMN THAT GUY CAN DO ALL HAIR STYLES FROM DIPPING HIS HAIR INTO YELLOW PAINT TO SHAVING IT HALF BALD!”
“Yup! Next is Taemin-oppa! Hahaha he’s sooo HOT!”
“Taemin is cute, but Kibum is hot!”
“NO DON’T SAY THAT!”
“Are you saying Key isn’t hot?”
“I NEVER SAID THAT! I LOVE HIM LOADS! But I love Taemin more!”
“YOU SAID THAT ABOUT JAEJOONG LAST YEAR!”
“Joongie-oppa is going to be classified as a ert if he ever went out with me which I don’t want!”
“Like you’re ever going to meet Taemin in your life!”
“I MIGHT!”
“Not without me you’re not!”
“DIDN’T YOU JUST SAY YOU DIDN’T LIKE HIM!?”
“I NEVER SAID THAT YOU DONKEY!”
“But if I had to choose my top three it would be Lee Taemin, Kim Jaejoong, Key and Lee Donghae… and Jonghyun… And Minho… and Onew… and Nichkhun… and Changmin… and Yoochun…an-” Said counting her blessing (><)
“EVERYONE BASICALLY!”
“YES!”
“WHO WAS THE ONE SAYING NOT TO NAME ALL OF KOREA’S HOTTEST MEN!?”
“NICHKHUN HORVEJKHUL IS NOT KOREAN!”
“ah… You’re right!” The two started laughing as they headed to Ha neul’s house. Just around the block from the large house Ha neul felt her heart race slightly and her head felt as if it had split. She winced, stopped and held her head.
“Ha neul-ah? Gwenchannayo?” Min ra said as she looked back and quickly went to aid her friend.
“Yeah I’m fine. I guess it’s just one of those things I’ve been feeling since this morning. You know… Maybe female instincts” Ha neul said winking as they turned the corner.
“Are you telling me you’re pregnant?”
“WHAT!? OI! I’M STILL VERY MUCH A !”
“…You know if you say it THAT loud people will have certain thoughts towards you…”
“Shut up! No, it’s like in the morning, something happened when nothing happened and right now I feel like I’m being liberated for some odd reason…” Min ra looked at Ha neul who looked back before sliding her key into the lock.
“…You sure you’re not pregnant?” Ha neul rolled her eyes.
“No I am not pregnant!”
“Who’s pregnant?” Ha neul’s mum came walking in with a blood stained knife and an apron. Min ra shuddered.
“I still have to get used to your mum popping out like that with weird stuff in her hands at the right timing of our conversations.” Min ra. Ha neul’s mum, Kyong su, laughed and went back into the kitchen to put the knife down then went back to greet the two girls.
“How’s school today girls?”
“Great. Amazing. Wonderful.” Ha neul said sarcastically as she took off her shoes and rubbed her hands together for warmth. Kyong su rolled her eyes and hugged Min ra.
“I’m surprised how you can put up with this daughter of mine.” She whispered. Min ra laughed.
“Yeah~ so am I! I guess I love her loads, that’s why”
“Umma… Yeah… Thanks for that.”
“Welcome sweetie~” Just as the two were about to head upstairs in Ha neul’s room, Kyong su remembered something. “Ha neul-ah! …Call your appa later on! He misses you a lot. You haven’t spoken to him since he left.” Ha neul glanced at her mother’s sorrowful face and sighed. She hated that look, it was enough to buy her over but knowing this look, it had more meaning to it. She looked back in front of her on the empty steps.
“I’ll call him later” With that, she ran up to her room with the confused Min ra behind her. She sat down on the bed whilst Ha neul sat on the computer and connected her iPod to the dock.
“Ha neul-ah… Wanna explain?” Ha neul span around in the swivel chair and looked at Min ra. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just wanted to know” Ha neul smiled.
“Okay, it’s been years so I think you deserve to know.” She sat down on the bed with Min ra after playing the song ‘Haru Haru’ by big bang.
“My dad used to work here in London as a teacher but an opportunity came up back home where we had a clothing branch. They needed a new CEO for the branch and they asked my dad to call them. I thought he’d stay with me and my mum for a long time and he’d actually think about the decision which he was needed to make. But without thinking, he arranged a flight for himself to go back to Seoul… I didn’t even know what was going on, I told my dad to come to my piano recital, my first ever one when I was seven. He never made it. When I came home he wasn’t there and since then I’ve never talked to him properly like before.”
“…Why are you mad? He probably made the decision for you and Kyong su-omonim, right?”
“That’s the thing I hate the most. I hate the fact I can’t stay angry at him knowing he’s doing it for either me or umma. And I can’t even tell him any of my feelings without him telling me ‘Mianhae Ha neul-ah, Appa’s in a meeting!” Tension and pain filled her voice, Min ra decided not to press on the topic.
“So which clothing lines do you guys own… DUDE I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE DIRTY RICH!” Ha neul laughed.
“I’m dirty rich… I think? I never really asked umma about it. And I think the company is called… Craze or something [A/N: completely made up, I’m sorry for the dorky clothing line.” Min ra’s face was like O.O
“What are you looking at Min ra?”
“…Do you know how famous your family business is?” Ha neul shook her head wondering if this was a joke.”
“Super Junior, SHINee, and HoMin planned to all sponsor it tonight for a night out…”
“What?”
“Look” Min ra jumped off the bed and on to the computer. She logged on to her email address and she went to her ‘K-pop’ folder. She typed in ‘Craze sponsorship’ and four to five emails. She browsed them first and then she clicked one and signalled Ha neul to come over. Lazily, Ha neul walked over to the computer screen and saw her father in between the three major boy groups she adored…

“…Okay… I TOTALLY need to speak to him now”

================================================

@aNGEL92 -- Hehe~ I'm stil going to keep it a secret to add tension! BAM! LOOOL Thank you for reading my story

Please more comments T^T