I need you

Connections to Relations

 

------------------

Ha neul’s POV

------------------

After Kibummie oppa walked out of the dorm I glared at Taemin oppa’s door. Should i go in or not? What if he’sleeping...? But what if he’s having a nightmare again? What was it about? But if he was...somewhat sure he didn’t want anyone else to know... he’s had it more than once right? Before i knew myself i was outside of Taemin’s room; I sighed and knocked on the door.

“Neh?” His voice sounded frail. I walked in and saw him smiling at me, something obviously missing though; the smile didn’t reach his eyes. It did nothing but give himself some confidence that i was buying that he was okay. That he is fine. But he’s not. He’s far from it. He’s not even close to showing a decent smile which would convince a fan.

“Oppa, you’re not eating?” He shook his head slowly, wincing a bit. I made my way over and forced him to lie down into the bed. I sat behind him and let his head rest on my chest while i massaged his throbbing skull. Umma used to do this to me whenever i was scared; it would either make me fall asleep, or calm me down enough so i could eat. I pressed his temples and he groaned out of both pain and pleasure. I smiled and hugged him from behind.

“Oppa, you should eat. It’s bad for you” He sighed.

“You won’t give up if i say no right?”

“You know me too well” I said cockily. He chuckled but stayed in my arms. It felt good...warm. He was warm. Compared to the time first time i held in a similar position... He was wet, with blood and water. I shivered at the image i tried to forget but it was burnt into my mind.

“You okay?”

“Huh?” He sat up and twisted his body to face me. His gaze piercing through me, it wasn’t the cold and harsh type which would pierce through someone but rather a look which could break someone’s heart; at least my heart. I know i like him. It’s obvious i like him, it’s blatant i want to be with him. But that was when i was his fan. I was a SHINee fan who dreamed of meeting him. I imagined meeting him, the perfection of our relationship from the start until the end which was never. No matter how far of my Korean music loving life, Taemin was there somewhere. It was so frustrating but i definitely know what i want. It’s so annoying... but I can’t help but fall further in love with this person in front of me; the one who isn’t smiling like an idiot but looking at me with concerned eyes.  His heat was radiating off on to me and i couldn’t handle it. I didn’t even notice how close we were. I didn’t even notice his breath on my face. Nor did i notice the strands of golden hair playing around with my black ones. He wasn’t perfect at all, he wasn’t perfection like every Taemints or Shawols would think. He was nowhere near perfect, he was himself. His eyes, his skin, his nose... his lips, why were they coming closer?

“Ha neul-ah...”

------------------

Taemin’s POV

------------------

Her expression was so worried, tense and confused when i faced her. But i realised something... she’s mine. She was here in front of me, cradling me. From all of the pain she’s been through because of me, she was still here protecting me. For a man to say that his girl was protecting him is a bit weird, yet i could tell by the way she was looking at me now that she didn’t mind. Our surroundings blended into one another. I brought my cut hand up to her face, careful not to scare her away... but even if i did, she’d come back. Her lips, were they ever this beautiful... scratch that. She was beautiful. She is beautiful.

I kissed her in between her brows, she closed her eyes. I kissed her on her nose, slowly inching my way closer to her lips. At last i felt her lips on top of mine. The softness engulfed my entire body and i felt so warm since so long. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in a bit, I smiled into the kiss and felt she did too. I kissed her again, and again. It got a bit more rough... who knew my first kiss was to a girl I’ve only met for a week? Who would have thought I’d fall in love with someone who has the ability to make me kill myself but save me in the end? I need her. I don’t love her, I need her.

Could she feel how much my heart was pounding when she wrapped her arms around my neck? I bit her lip and she smiled knowing what i wanted. She opened slightly and i slipped my tongue into . Honestly... i was quite surprised at how i knew how to kiss her... but at the moment i didn’t care. Our tongues battled, but i could tell she was running out of air. I took my tongue out of my mouth and pecked her lips before i slipped out of her grasp. She was blushing, but it wasn’t bright red, it was cute. Her cheeks were pink which gave her away because of her porcelain skin.

“Ha neul-ah...” She looked up at me, still blushing but she tried to keep a straight face, “You remember those promises you told us when you first came to stay into the dorm?” She gave me a blank expression that i couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. “Those promises to Jinki-hyung?” She nodded. “You broke one of that” Her eyes widened and she stood up and started panicking.

“I w-what? I don’t remember anything bad i’ve done... ah, was it about the hospital things and the thingy in the bathroom and the-” Was she thinking about... about me cutting myself?

“No, Ha neul-ah, listen.” She stopped and i grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. I felt her heart beating and it made mine beat faster too. “You did something stupid which affected me” She gasped and i smiled knowing how worried she must be right now.

“W-what did i do?”

“You made me fall in love with you.” 

======================================================

Okay, I'm still alive ='] I've been having exams, I've been having writers block, I've had places to go to but i'm back

 

Hope you like the kissy scene and the cheesiness at the end

 

short chappy =.= Proper update either tmro or the day after ^^