Doubts...? =/

Connections to Relations
Shortish chappy, I have to go revise for my exams on Thursday.. I’M GOING TO FAIL CHEMISTRY AND MATHS!!
~Next day~
------------------
Taemin’s POV
------------------
So Kibum hyung called us into the living room saying something about an important announcement to make and stuff about already getting the managers permission and now he’s making us tea…
“Hyung… what’s happening?” He looked over his shoulder and nudged his head towards the tray of mugs in front of him. Knowing what he meant, I got up and went to him and took the tray from him whilst he got a tray of snacks, he whistled and got the rest of the hyung’s attention.
“Gather around the table guys…” Damn, hyung is like an umma. We sat down with the rest of the guys and he sighed and clasped his hand together, he glanced at me and back down again. He wasn’t going to tell them was he? He can’t.
He doesn’t have the guts to tell them I’ve been doing whatever I’ve been doing. He can’t do this to me.
“So Kibummie… what’s this about?” Jinki looked at him before taking a sip of his hot jasmine tea. My heart started to pace faster and everything seemed to be so surreal.
“My friend is coming over tomorrow; I’m going to the airport to pick them up.” What? I was so sure…
“What about it? It’s not the first time a friend came to Korea…” Kibum looked at Jonghyun and sighed, he hesitated a bit. Nothing seems to be adding up.
“They’ll be staying over at our dorm for the time we prepare for our next full album…”
“WHAT!? HYUNG!” I blurted out, they all looked at me… smart move Taemin, smart move… “We’ll be busy, VERY busy and what happens if he spill secrets about our new album!?” Hyung smirked at me, he’s planning something. Something about me. Something to DO with me.
“Taeminnie, first off, they’ll be staying here for a few weeks, that’s ALL. Don’t worry, they’re going to go to their own house after their paper work is sorted. Only for a few weeks. We’ve got months until then.” I looked at the other hyungs, they looked back, Minho hyung looked suspicious.
“What about the ‘second’ thing you’re going to say…?” He said with his deep voice, full of seriousness. That’s how we know he’s spotted something weird and he’ll pry it out of someone to know. Key hyung hesitated.
------------------
Minho’s POV
------------------
He’s not telling us something about his friend. First of all, though Kibum hyung can be a total diva, he’ll never address them as ‘they’, he’s not specific about the relationship. Now that he’s hesitating just makes me want to find out more…
“Their name is Ha neul…” Hmm… a uni name. Okay, “Continue” I felt all eyes on me from the hyungs and the maknae next to me. Kibum hyung glared at me, haha, it’s fun being the detective.
“Ha neul… is…” He looked around the table, Jinki hyung started to get suspicious, Taeminnie was suspicious from the beginning and Jonghyun hyung was just catching on.
“…is?” Jinki hyung took the words out of my mouth.
“Ha neul is… the Craze’s CEO’s kid.” …what?
“So Ha neul is a girl?”
“Never said that, Ha neul is the CEO’s kid, don’t mean that Youngmin seongsaenim never had a son either?” Ohh, I get it now. Hmm~ twisting his words. Jonghyun hyung nodded and thought that he was understanding everything, obviously not. I could tell that Jinki hyung was letting it slide and Taemin shrugged and stared at the clock. Was I the only one who noticed?
“Any ways, Ha neul used to be my best friend the time both of us were in Korea, their family moved to London for a while and we lost touch. Now that Youngmin seongsaenim introduced himself, I remember Ha neul saying something about Craze, so then I asked Seongsaenim if he had Ha neul’s number, turns out Ha neul was due to come here in the first place.”
“…So you’re best friends with Park Ha neul… the child of Park Youngmin… who is coming over to stay at out dorm until he sorts out paper work?”
“Pretty much yeah. Ha neul’s going to stay here because I asked to and I needed help with something.”
“Fine, I approve, but IF Ha neul-sshi does ANYTHING to disrupt SHINee’s work, harm any of us in any way or piss us off in any way then they’re leaving, araso?” We all looked at Jinki hyung, yeah he may be dubu but he’s like a marshmallow kind of dubu. Once you roast a marshmallow, it’s all black and burnt and crunchy but inside is soft, so he’s like a tough nut to melt if you get me? …wow what a bad analogy.
Kibum hyung smiled and ran over to hug hyung, then Jjong hyung who was still lost and Taeminnie who smiled. He came over to me and gave me a hug too, I smirked and whispered in his ear.
“You’re hiding something…” He quickly got out of my grasped and shook his head with a smile.
“Don’t believe me then Minho-ah… Ha neul’s here to help…”
====================
I hope I get more readers and commenters, I feel sad.