No disturbing

Connections to Relations

 

--------------------

Taemin’s POV

--------------------

“Mianhae” I’m sorry.

“Why, what happe- ooft” I clung onto her in the spacious taxi- to think our first ‘date’ would end up like this; being stalked and trying to escape. “Oppa...” she whispered in my ear. Electricity shot through my body. She caressed my blonde hair and rubbed my back slowly, lulling me into that trance only she could put me in.

“I love you” I blurted out. She froze but started again. She pulled out of my desperate hug before caressing my cheek. Her eyes twinkling with concern, worry, serenity and calmness as I kept on looking at them, I felt like she had all the answers in my life. That it was her, she was here to help me. She smiled as she took her hand from my possibly pink cheek and latched her hands together around my neck. She closed her eyes and kissed me again and again, I couldn’t help but kiss her back –why wouldn’t i?

“I love you too...” She said before kissing me again. God, I love her. I love her so much that my heart could explode. My heart could just break and join again and again and again. She’s not perfect, but I love that. She’s not the only girl in the world, but I need this girl. I need her so much that I don’t know what I would do without her anymore. I’d probably shoot myself in the foot if she ever left.

“Oppa” she gasped for air, whoops –got into the mood a bit, lucky i don’t get easily. “Now tell me what happened please...?” She pleaded. I pecked her on the nose before smiling.

“Don’t worry about it, I just though a few fans were looking towards our direction because they were pointing” Please don’t ruin the mood you donkey. I guess if it’s a white lie it’s easier to say rather than one which could hurt her.

“Okay, last question!” She clapped her hands enthusiastically.

“What now, you crazy woman!?” She hit my shoulder playfully and gave me a hurt look, I stuck my tongue out making her squish my face like a fish in response. “VHAT ARE VU TUVYING TOOH DOO!?” She started laughing and let go of my face, I kept on pouting whilst waiting for her to calm down. “So what was your question?” I asked giving her the ‘cold treatment’ –as a joke of course. She took a deep breath.

“Areweofficiallyacouplenoworareyoujustgoingtothrowmeawaylikeacatyoudon’tneed!?!?!” Stupid idiot. She may have tried to say it fast but i heard every single word clearly like how a dog would hear another from a mile away. She looked like she regretted saying every word, i simply laughed before pulling her into a quick, but sweet, kiss –OURTHIRDONETODAY!!

“Are you seriously asking that question? Do I have to answer that?”

For a while she thought about it but then she grabbed me and hugged me whispering that she trusted me. I kissed her on her nose but she only rolled her eyes and giggled before moving the bag in between us and placing it on the floor of the taxi. She slapped her laps twice while grinning.

“You deserve some sort of rest before we do another round of shopping, ‘kay?” I smiled at this imperfect person and gave her another kiss before drinking a quarter of the drink i had left – i handed it to her and laid down using her lap as a pillow. I drifted off to sleep whilst listening to Ha neul sing to one of her favourite songs as she claims; DBSK – You’re my melody.

----------------------

No one’s POV

----------------------

The couple reached Myeongdong with their bags and each other. Taemin stretched as high as could until he felt someone pull his hood down to the point he could have broken his neck if it was pulled down any harder. He heard Ha neul’s beautiful laugh before she put a slender finger to her seductive lips. “Just to be safe oppa” She winked, took hold of half of the shopping and skipped to one of the male clothes stores.

“ Ha neul-ah?” Taemin said confused as the two entered the posh, expensive looking store. “Are you going to get something for your dad or someone?” Taemin couldn’t help the slight jealousy in his voice because he hadn’t felt this strongly about someone before –hence he couldn’t control his emotions properly.

“Oppa what’s your shirt size?” She eyed each piece of clothing in the store, completely ignoring Taemin’s question.

“I’m a 95 in Korean size... or internationally that’s small but i prefer wearing medium so that’s like 100”

“Say no more, just stick both your arms out” Taemin did as told and stood there like a beautiful mannequin while Ha neul tried to look for something Taemin may want to wear. She picked out a few beanies in which was a different style of what she saw in Taemin’s room. A few cardigans, and 5-6 labelled shirts. She smiled as she saw Taemin glaring at the chair, wishing he was sitting on it. “Oppa, a few more shops and I’ll give you the best massage ever”

“Ha neul-ah~” the immature 17 year old whined, “I’ve got work to do!!”

“I know, you’re going in 5 hours so one more hour and a half and I’ll love you forever” She used her favourite figure of speech which was,’do this and i’ll love you forever’. Taemin rolled his eyes as he made his way over to the cashier who was hoping someone famous would come by the shop –little did she know her wish had been granted so many times she hadn’t suspected it. Taemin grunted as he made his way to another shop where Ha neul bought him shoes, belts and chains. Last shop few shops were window shopping but then, the question Ha neul had wondered when it was meant to come up came.

“Ha neul-ah, where did you get the money to get all of these things for me and for you?! AND I NEVER ASKED YOU TO BUY THEM FOR ME!”

“Come on oppa, you never said anything when i showed you it. Don’t worry –I have connections~” The line which was supposedly mysterious turned into a cute way to avoid answering the questions. But Taemin already guessed it was from that envelope –he trusted Ha neul so he didn’t ask any more.

“Araso.... let’s go home before my arms break off... ah, what about groceries?”

“Done that last night.” The two caught another cab and headed home.

“Wait... who did you go with last night?”

“Myself, i didn’t want to wake yo-”

“No more going out at night alone! Just order it online or go in the morning!”

“Since when can you tell me what to do, hmm?”

“Since this morning”

“Oh really?”

“Yes”

“No”

“WHY NOT!? JUST DON’T GO OUT AT NIGHT!” Ha neul laughed at the protective boyfriend she had. Soon he felt her head against his shoulder, he shuffled a bit so he could comfortably cradle her to sleep as he watched Myeongdong and Seoul fly past him in an array of colours.