...Dry

Connections to Relations

 

-----------------

No one’s POV

-----------------

Taemin felt light. He couldn’t move his hands, couldn’t stand up, couldn’t feel the water on him but he could hear it. His body is temporarily paralysed but his mind was wide awake, telling him to get up. His heart was pounding against the still chest, oxygen barely able to get past the water vapour and into his lungs.

The thud he heard earlier came from the front door. He could hear people laughing and a few footsteps.

Breathe Taemin. BREATHE.

He could hear Ha neul waking up to greet the people.

Wake up! NOW! Get up…

“Oppa’s taking a shower… but he’s been in there for a while” He heard Ha neul say.

Ha neul-ah. Help me… Please help me.

He heard a faint knock on the door.

“Oppa, you okay?” Her voice which seemed almost celestial to Taemin when he heard it. He could picture the guys now, her face turning from happy to concerned because he didn’t answer her question. –knock Knock- “Oppa? Oppa why aren’t you answering me…? Are you okay?” Worry started to show in her voice, a few voices were heard and a heavier hand pounded on the door.

Lee Taemin! GET UP YOU PATHETIC MAN! Don’t let them see you like this. Don’t let hyung feel guiltier. Don’t disappoint Ha neul.

“Taemin-ah. Open the door!”

You’re a disappointment. You’re such a failure. And you ask yourself why you can’t be like hyungs? And you feel like you have a little hope in depending on one person whom you’re going to disappoint before opening up to her!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LEE TAEMIN. GET THE HELL UP!

The knocks were harder. The voices grew louder. The only noise in the bathroom was the water hitting the body which lay on the floor against the wall. “Minho-ah, get the screw driv-”

“You can’t, this isn’t one of those doors which can get handled with easily”

“Sungmin-hyung you think you and Yunho-hyung can do your martial art and stuff?” Kibum asked two of the men who was with him and the older members of SHINee to watch the movie and hang out for a bit. He faced Ha neul and looked at the worried girl, he place his hands on her shoulders and stared into the brown orbs filled with worry. “Ha neul-ah,”

Ha neul-ah…

“Go inside okay?” The girl shook her head. The emotions in her eyes were filled with an enigma  filled determine.

“No.” She her heels and faced Sungmin and Yunho. She’d be screaming like a fan girl if it wasn’t for the situation at hand. “Oppas please kick the door open…” She hesitated “I’m experienced in first aid, if anything had happened then I’ll sort it out” She faced the two whilst saying it but she kept looking at Kibum who was nodding silently to himself. Yunho and Sungmin looked at each other and nodded. They walked towards the door; a few of the other members of super junior and DBSK like Shindong and Changmin joined in and counted to three.

“One”

You give up so easily you weak boy

“Two”

You’re nothing. No one will love you. What Ha neul said was only because she felt sorry for you. What Hyung said was because he didn’t want SHINee to have any troubles.

“Three”

Disappear.

There was a loud crack, then a bang… then gasps. Ha neul looked at the view in front of her along with everyone else. “T-taemin…O-oppa…?” She walked from behind Kibum who was shielding her. Each step closer let her see what was in front of her clearer, the clouded images of everything combined together making her run towards the wet, blonde on the floor, arm and lower body covered in blood spewing from his wrist.

You coward.

“OPPA!” The stunned members of the boy bands in SM entertainment stared, not comprehending at all what on earth was going on.

Ha neul took her shirt off exposing her being cradled in a grey bra with a pink ribbon on it. She bit the end of the shirt tearing it and she used her weakened strength to rip the fabric into a long strip. She glared at the men who were standing there.

“Yah! Go call the ambulance!” The shriek of the girl in front of them bought most of them back to reality. Kibum scrambled around looking for a phone and when he found it he froze. His entire body stopped and he couldn’t dial the number which could save a loved ones’ life. Ha neul tied the fabric to Taemins wet wrist stopping any more blood from flowing. Taemins breathing was dangerously shallow, sweat formed and disguised itself as a droplet of crystal water before it had ran down his head to the floor of the shower and dyed itself red. Jinki looked at Kibum hysterically and punched the person in the stomach, not too hard, but hard enough to get his mental stability back on track.

“MAKE THE CALL!”

See… now look what you did.

Kibum’s hands shook violently as the image of Taemin kept on running through his throbbing head.

“Hello, emergency services, which one of our service would you need?”

“Ambulance”

“What happened?”

“Blood… his wrist. In the bathroom.”

“Where are you?” The operator was used to such responses, he already knew that by what has been said, someone’s wrist had been cut, hurt or damaged and he was bleeding in the bathroom. He slowly said the address and the operator assured him that they will be there in no time. He hung up, but Kibum stayed there staring in what may look like blank space but rather a collage of all the blood shed since they’ve known each other. Cuts from falling over, blood from working too hard, blood from biting their tongues, blood from paper cuts, blood from hitting their head… blood from being bullied, blood from almost breaking his leg, blood from being stalked, blood from ‘slipping’. Was he that blind that all these years he hasn’t seen Taemin being hurt up until now.

Taemin, Lee Taemin, was lying on the floor, being tended to by a person Kibum called best friend, being carried to the bed by Minho. Everyone was in shock. Especially Kibum. He had no idea this was coming but he had a feeling something like this was going to happen. His dry eyes turned to the small gap between the corner of the wall and the ajar door where Ha neul, still a quarter , was by the bed wiping the blood away with tears in her eyes; but she was fighting it.

What makes you think you deserve this? Huh, Taemin? Have you gone that mad that you’re talking to your own conscience?

“Oppa, it’s fine… Oppa, you’re fine. Oppa you’re not alone.” Ha neul repeated, Jonghyun went to call Sekyung and Jinki went to call the manager. Super junior members were panicking before Ha neul glared at each and every one of them. She glared at Heechul who suddenly felt smaller in comparison to the girl who was looking at him. Kibum helplessly went to join and he wanted to cry and he wanted to cry so much but his eyes were tearless.

How many people are here? Ha neul-ah… tell me… can’t you hear me?

Sirens were heard from the distance and all the people surrounding the unconscious man could do was look a little relief; but that was like a millimetre worth of relief in comparison to the Great Wall of China.

“Oppa… they’re coming”

Who is?

“Oppa you promised me… just before you took a shower… Don’t you remember?”

I know I did. Mianhae…

“Oppa don’t go…”

Go where?

Ha neul-ah you sound like you’re crying. Why are you crying for someone you’ve just met? Is it cause you don’t like blood…

I like blood.

I can see my reflection in it. When I see it I feel like I’m human. When I feel pain I feel like I’m living.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

I can’t give up…

You have to stay with me.

Help me break out…

=======================================================================

RIGHT! This chapter is my first weird chapter so i apologise for it

 

 

Rate this story out of 10!

 

LOL - I wrote this chappy whilst listening to the following:

- Darkness eyes ~ DBSK

- Obsession ~ SHINee

- Empty ~ JYJ

- Haru Haru ~ Big Bang

- Break out ~ DBSK [LOL That's why the last words are break out] 

 

Thanks for commenting dudes!