Puzzle pieces

Connections to Relations

I might do a double chappy night, maybe a triple one but they're gnna be short if it's three in a day, I'm feeling happy cause it's friday and i've had trouble sleeping lately so yeah! Lucky readers kekeke. I've gotta revise for spanish exam on tuesday.

===============================================

 

----------------------

No one’s POV

----------------------

Her heart started to race at the sight she saw and her breath shortened and her eyes went wide. She could feel the flushing of her cheeks as she saw the topless Lee Taemin in front of her unbuckling his belt. His body was well toned, hidden abs in his creamy skin, his hair lay on his broad shoulders and his hands lay on the belt as he looked at the girl who had just barged in from her room. “Is there a problem Ha neul-ah?” Ha neul stopped herself from looking at the perfect man in front of her and covered her eyes.

“I’m SO SORRY!” Taemin smirked at her. He quickly locked the door to the enormous bathroom and turned to take the oblivious Ha neul’s hands from her face.

----------------------

Taemin’s POV

----------------------

I know I’ll seem like a mean person and drive this person away from me for a while, but I have to do it. It’s not fair on me if this person is going to get caught up in my business because I want someone to be close to. If she understands me after this, like I think she will, I’ll try to give up on what I’ve been doing… but it’s going to be hard. But if she strays away then fine, no one will understand me and no one can stop me from continuing what I was about to do to myself after that.

“Oppa… I’m really sorry. It’s just that I g-got scared that something happened or someone broke in and then there was noise from the bathroom so I came in and then you were here taking a shower and everything I’m sorry… I hope you don’t think I’m them stalker type gir-”

“Ha neul-ah.” She stopped talking and looked at me, scared like I will shout at her. She looked down and faced the floor. I held her chin up and saw her beautiful eyes on the verge of tears. Was it because of me? I don’t know what it was but something ran through my body when I saw her face looking at me like that. “Ha neul-ah, why are you crying?” Her eyes widened and she quickly wiped her tears from her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

“I’m not crying… who says?” Don’t look at me like that. I c-can’t do this to her. I don’t think I can. I smiled at her and wiped the tear strains from her cheek, silently I unlocked the door whilst we were looking at each other.

“You know… You’re the first person to smile and cry at the same time…” Ha neul’s smile suddenly turned solemn as she looked away… did I say something wrong? What did I say? She looked at me after a while and smiled but her eyes said otherwise. “Is there something wrong…?”

“…Before we do or say anything can we please get out of the bathroom and can you please put a shirt?” Ha neul said as she placed her hands back on her face. I chuckled as I watched the girl turn from slightly pink to bright red when I leaned in a bit to take is shirt I placed on the closed laundry basket. I pushed her shoulder slightly so that she could walk out of the bathroom which she did. She walked to my room where she was staying in for now and threw herself on the bed. Then I walked in and sat beside her. Silence hung between us two and we didn’t know what to say. But in my head I had a million questions running through my brain I didn’t know which to start with.

------------------

No one’s POV

------------------

“Ha neul-ah…” Taemin said staring at his light blue ceiling. He was glad he convinced himself not to go all the way through, no, he convinced himself that he wasn’t going to do it… just yet that is.

“Neh?” Her voice was quiet but loud enough for him to hear. It was mixed with confusion, softness, anxiety and gentleness. It was like two different feeling colliding in to .

“Sorry for the way I acted inside the bathroom…” He turned his head and looked at the girl whose eyes were closed. His eyes traced the outline of her face, small forehead covered with a fringe which shimmered as the sun crept in and laid its golden rays on the angelic face and her body. Her porcelain skin glistened with sweat. Her big eyes and long lashes moved as she listened to Taemin’s calm breathing. Her nicely carved chest moved up and down whilst she exhaled but all Taemin could do was look at her face, her lips. Ha neul’s eyes fluttered open and she turned her head to face Taemin, she had her hands on her stomach and he on the back of his head.

“…It’s okay. You have your reasons.” She shuffled slightly and took a cushion and cuddled it, squishing her face in the soft heart shaped bundle. She looked down from the gaze and it looked like her eyes were half open. Taemin had the urge to her hair whilst she fell asleep but Ha neul spoke. “Oppa… why did you accept me into the dorm easily?” Her gaze went back to Taemin. Taemin turned his body to face the girl. They could feel each other’s heavy breath from the double bed; both must have been tired.

“What do you mean ‘why’?”

“I wanted to know… Don’t celebrities dislike their fans being in their private life?” He never really thought of it. Only hours have passed since the two have met yet it was as if they’ve known each other for a while, but they didn’t know anything at all. [A/N: I hope that sentence makes sense]

“I thought you don’t consider me as a celebrity?” Ha neul chuckled to herself remembering what she said.

“Though I said it, it’s not as easy as you think;” she paused, “That’s like saying you don’t see me as a girlfriend when you love me.” She smiled and continued to look at the other’s dark eyes which seemed to go hazel in the sheer sunlight. Like what the other did, she traced his face with her eyes, from the tied up blonde extensions, exposing his milky white skin. His eyes were gazing back at hers and his cheeks tinted slightly, barely able to be seen, from the word ‘girlfriend’ and ‘love’. Her gaze moved from his nose to his lips, slightly open and she could see some of his pearly teeth.

“What makes you think I accepted you to the fullest?” Hearing his voice come from his mouth she looked up and made eye contact.

“Are you saying you didn’t?” A smirk formed on Taemin’s perfect face.

“I do, just don’t think everyone else who you meet because of us will easily let you go for being near us…” Taemin looked at the worried face and sighed. He patted her head with one hand and placed his hand on top of hers with another. “I don’t mean it as a threat. It’s a warning; I really like you as a person. I think you can understand me easily and I really like that. I’m not going to think you’re a fake person, I can tell. Kibum-hyung showed me how, and I’m glad he’s made friends with a person like you…”

“Kibum oppa… He said something similar…” Ha neul slapped herself mentally for blurting it out, but it was as if her heart forced her mind to say it.

“What did he say?” Ha neul turned and her back was on the bed, she gazed at the colour of aqua blue combining with the suns cadmium rays.

“You understand him. He thanked me for being your friend… Though I don’t know why I said that” Ha neul added the last part quickly but made her tone the same so Taemin doesn’t think she was meant to be his friend. She heard Taemin softly chuckle making her smile.

“I love him. But there are things which I can’t share with anyone…”

“Can’t or won’t?” Taemin froze and turned his head to look at Ha neul who was watching him. He hadn’t really thought about it, could he tell Kim Kibum, the mother of the group; the one who always keeps on nagging for good reasons, the one who has fun when he’s tired and is playful when he’s trying to stop himself from punching someone. It was an understatement if you said the two trusted each other; in fact it was impossible the five of them didn’t trust each other, otherwise they’d never have gotten to be SHINee in the first place. Why couldn’t he tell his hyungs what he’s been going through? They’ll definitely make it easier for him; maybe sort some of the problems out… But why wouldn’t he? Was it because he didn’t want all the attention? He didn’t want to be treated like someone who needed help from everyone but he needed something. He was like an old puzzle with a piece missing and a few others broken. He glanced at Ha neul.

“I don’t know…” Ha neul smiled sadly at the person in front of her. She saw sweat forming on the side of his face and quickly wiped it off before she started to blush after realising what she did.

“Oppa… you may be busy with SHINee stuff and all… You need someone who can listen to you when you can’t cope or don’t have the time to thin-”

“Then can you be that person?” Taemin sat up straight and twisted his body so he could see Ha neul lying down looking at him. He didn’t know what he said or why he said it but it felt as if he had lifted half of the world off of his shoulders and was handing it to Ha neul.

“Huh?” She sat up too and looked at Taemin, confused, worried… touched?

“Can you be the person I talk to when I need someone? Can you talk to me when I’m busy and I need to get something off of my chest?” He paused and stared at the beautiful girl for what seemed like eons and breathed… “Can you even help someone like me?” He continued to look into her eyes; searching for an answer. Searching for something which he felt was going to help him from hating himself. His life, the money he earned, the enemies he had, the haters he ignored, the glare he saw from the mirror… meant nothing.

“Oppa,” Taemin saw Ha neul’s eyes squint into a gentle smile, “I don’t have a choice do i?” She said jokingly. Taemin smiled as well but it felt empty and hollow, it wasn’t what he was looking for. Ha neul saw the hidden pain and felt angry at the other for hiding something. Why was he doing this? Why would you hide such a beautiful self? There’s nothing to be ashamed of… “if you promise to trust me and believe me,” there it was, something shone in Ha neul’s eyes and Taemin knew what it was, “I’ll never say no. I’m here for you”

He found it.

 

The missing piece to his puzzle.

 

===============================================

WHAT exactly was Taemin going to do to Ha neul? The missing piece? What about the broken ones?!

IF i get one comment around the time i post this chapter up i shall post up another one, or two ^^  You're comments are always loved by me cause they make me LOL! Sorry for the cliffy in the last two chappies btw <3