Dreamless

Connections to Relations

 

-------------------

Taemin’s POV

-------------------

 Voices. They’re getting louder. I can hear someone crying, who? Sounds like a girl, Ha neul. Why is she crying again? Taemin wake up, why are people shouting? You have to find out. Wake up. I could feel my heavy eyes open a bit, it was bright. And white. Then my eyes closed again. The voices were becoming clearer; Kibum hyung and Manager hyung.

“Don’t… friend… wasting herself… you… popular” ‘Herself’? Who’s she? My eyes opened again, a bit wider, I could make out two shapes sitting in front of me, on to the side and one on the floor. Hyung? My eyes failed to open long enough for me to see what was happening, but I tried again.

“Hyung! You don’t know what you’re saying” Kibum hyung rarely argues with anyone, he only does it. My head started to hurt as my eyes focused and adjusted to the brightness of the solemn room.

“Shut up Kibum!” What’s happening.

“Hyung…” Where did my voice go? I can’t move my head properly.

“IT’S HER FAULT THAT TAEMIN DONE THIS TO HIMSELF!” Who’s fault? The only girl in this room and the only one I’ve had any contact with was Ha ne-

“HAD TAEMIN DONE SOMETHING THIS SEVERE BEFORE SHE CAME!? No right? DON’T DOUBT ME! Tell her to go home. She has a photo of you guys before she came right? SHE’LL PUT IT ON THE NET!” No I hadn’t done anything this bad before. Taemin get the hell up, Kibummie hyung needs you, Ha neul needs you.

I slowly turned my head towards the noise and what a sight I saw. Is this what I’ve missed? I’ve barely been unconscious for twelve hours and this is what’s happening? And if I did die, would hyung blame Ha neul? Would Kibum hyung get the blame too? They didn’t do anything. It’s not their fault. Why isn’t anyone doing anything? Jinki hyung and Ha neul are on the floor, I was right when I guessed hyung punched something. But I never would have thought the door would have a hole through it. Jaejoong hyung was the person in front of me but he was leaning against the wall, his head was resting on one knee whilst the other leg was out.  Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung were on the couch and they were looking at everything but each other and the commotion in front of them.

“Taemin…?” I heard someone whisper, I looked at the dazed Donghae hyung, I was about to say something to him until I heard manager hyung shout again.

“NO! She’s affected SUPER JUNIOR, Dong Bang Shin Ki, JYJ who aren’t even active in Korea yet and SNSD, Trax and F(x)!” You must be joking. What the hell? Who the hell does he think he is?

“WHAT MORE ATTENTION DOES SHE WAN-” Kibum hyung kicked him in the stomach, by the look on hyungs face I could see how pissed off he was, but there was something else. He felt stupid. He felt it was his fault, doesn’t he? And the fact that Manager hyung was blaming Ha neul made hyung feel guiltier. I know I’m right. No one deserves this. Say something Taemin.

“H-hyung, SHUT UP! W-who the hell do you think you are to talk to a friend like that?” Yes, that’s it. I felt all eyes go on me. I struggled to sit up until I hear Ha neul say my name. She looked pale, she was in excruciating pain and did no one notice that? Kibum hyung must have because he was beating the source of the pain up. “It wasn’t her fault, it wasn’t Kibum hyung’s fault. It’s no one’s fault! NO ONE! Do you understand hyung?” Our manager stood up weakly and limped over towards our bed, but he grabbed Ha neul’s hair making her wince and blink the tears which rolled down her face.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?” Kibum hyung shouted, no… this shouldn’t happen. This was never meant to happen!

-------------------

No one’s POV

-------------------

Seeing the pain on Ha neul’s face, the roots of her hair were being pulled apart; the oversized hoodie she wore came off slightly and exposed her shoulder. Jonghyun and Jaejoong stood up, ready to protect the girl, Minho and Donghae were fighting between kicking the man in the groin and helping the suddenly power driven Kibum, his nostrils were flaring, his eyes were dangerously crazy and his breathing was heavy and pained. Time seemed to freeze until everyone heard a grunt.

“Oppa! What are you d-doing?” Taemin stumbled and fell as he tried to make his way to the two in the middle of the room. He could feel the little blood he had left drip from the inside of his elbow where the needle was which was connected to the drip. He was breathing dangerously slow, but that didn’t matter. Nothing mattered now but his hyungs, except the manager, and Ha neul. “S-someone call the doct- Ahhh!” The manager tightened his grip on to the silky hair and smirked at Taemin struggling to cope with the lack of glucose.

“I’ll c-call someone” Donghae rushed out of the ward and went to look for the doctor or any of the nurses he saw earlier on.

“P-please stop” Ha neul begged, the menacingly mental man who was clutching onto her hair kept tightening it. “Apayo!!” [It hurts]. At that word Kibum sprang into action followed by Taemin. Kibum pushed Ha neul in Jonghyun’s arms where she fell limp and fainted into the strong yet worried arms. Taemin grabbed the manager’s hair with all the strength he had and kicked him in his back, then Kibum continuously punched the Manager until he fell to the floor, covered in blood.

“I quit!” He threw his SM membership card and got on all fours before using the wall as help to stand up.

“We don’t need you, off!”

“Shut up…You'll regret this....” And with that he left. Taemin struggled to fight to keep awake, at the sight of Ha neul in Jonghyun’s arms, the shards of wood on the floor, Jinki holding Kibum back from chasing after the man, Jaejoong trying to wake the girl up, Donghae rushing in with the doctor who was bewildered by what had just happened without him here and Minho who ran to his side when he fell sideways.

“JINKI-SSHI! I told you not to keep his body working or else he-”

Silently, Taemin slipped into what seemed like an endless dream, but he was content with protecting his hyung and Ha neul. With a small thud, he landed on the floor, Minho cradling him, Jonghyun handed the girl to Kibum who laid on the floor crying into her chest.

‘It’s my fault! Ha neul-ah! Taeminnie… It’s my fault. I’m sorry… I’m sorry’

=======================================================================

-Gasps- 

Did i just kill Taemin and make Ha neul weak? 

Dudes what about the manager and his threats =O

 

Didn't do spanish test cause i was smart to miss a day off school by faking a fever, so i have an extra day to revise -.-

More comments please =( 

did my story turn bad or something? I'm getting less comments -.-

GOING TO START ANOTHER SHINEE STORY!!